"Ok..." I said as I removed his arms and got up on my feet.
He looked questioningly
"I had to pack things....." I said.
"Baby.....can you please pack my things too???" He looked at me expectantly.

Looking at his puppy dog eyes I didn't had the heart to reject him so I nodded saying I will help him in that before going towards the wardrobe.
I took a huge suitcase as it may fit both of our clothes. I don't like carrying many bags.
I wonder why Siddarth wanted to pack his clothes......I mean he has many outfits back at home too.
But I shrugged it off as I started packing all the essentials.

After nearly 1/2 hour I walked to the bed and laid down.My back was aching slightly because of all the things.....mainly my practicals I had to stand in the same place for nearly 3 and half hours.
I tried to stretch but I stopped myself from doing it as I saw Siddarth near me. Thankgod to my quick reflexes!!!
What would we do if he got a blue eye because of my fist landing on his eye????
Tomorrow we are going to home.....what would have mom thought about that?

'Her one and only daughter in law is a violent girl and her poor son is being completely abused by his wife????' I shook my head to brush these thoughts away.....
Mom always thinks that I am a good girl I don't want to spoil my goodgirl image Infront of her.
Ok I may be a little evil???but I can be discreet about it. Maybe only let Siddarth see that side.....I smiled evilly as I thought about this.
But suddenly I felt him pinching my nose......

I yelped in pain as it really stings.
I swat his arms away from me.
I glared at him and said
"It hurts....."

He bit his lips in an attempt to not laught.....I can easily see through him.
"Ohh baby...you were trying to smile evilly right??? But you know what? You are too naive to think you can smile evilly.....you are so cut baby!!!" He exclaimed.

I pouted to show him that I am upset which he immediately understood and hugged me.
I melted in his arms as all my 'fake anger' flew away.........
We both slept in eachothers arms.........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Next morning was like a fast forward video........funny comparison right??
But it was real for me as I woke up at 7 that too when Siddarth almost pleaded to wake me up.
That was when I realized that we will be late for home. Thankfully he said we can just eat toast for today which he will prepare.

I got ready very fastly.....I cannot believe that I can get ready this fast!!!
After that we both had our breakfast and started our journey.
I thought to play some love songs in the car boy Siddarth was so adamant that I had to give it up.
He says he can't concentrate on driving....
I didn't agrue much as I leaned back on the seat.
I slowly sifted into the sleep.
.
.
.
After god knows how much time I slept I woke up from my slumber.
I rubbed my sleepy eyes as I looked towards Siddarth who was flashing a huge smile at me.
I return him a smile too.
"I thought you are comatosed. Thankgod you woke up." He said smirking at me.
I frowned and said
"Really??? Like comatosed? You have got no other words to describe you wife sleeping?
She may be sleep deprived because of your schedule....." I wanted as I really don't want him to think that all I do is sleep.....because I have been doing that from yesterday.

"Calm down baby......you look so cute while sleeping and I hope you dream a lot about me." He said.
I sighed as I turned towards the window.....
"It's not the way to back home right???" I said as I found the road familiar but it was not the way for  his home.

"Yeah baby..... It's a surprise for you.
We are going to your parents. I already spoke with you dad yesterday. They are waiting for us. We will just reach in 10 more minutes." He said in one breathe.

My heart sank hearing that.......I know I am weird to feel sad going back to her parents.....but after experiencing all the love from my in-laws I feel home there.....I crave to go there.
And when it comes to my parents......I feel they never really loved me. They are just responsible for me because they have birth to me. And  I can't be free and share my thoughts like I do with Siddarth,dad ,mom or even Priya.....
Amma may support me but she at the end of the day obeys Nanna(Father).
And don't even talk about Krishna.......I think he already forgot about having one sister as he never once talked to me in these 9 months of my marriage.

Already it was nine months.....it still feels yesterday that I bumped into Siddarth in the restaurant.

All I hope is there will be no drama in my parents home. I don't want Siddarth to think bad about my parents. They are right at their place.....they are conservative so they hope I will be an obedient daughter  too.......
Although I may be obedient there is one or the other thing they find faults in me. The only time I was left alone to be peaceful was during my wedding as they all were busy in the works. Now it will not be like that........

God please help me........

****

What will  happen back in her parents home????

Make you guesses in comments.