Quarantine - Sincerely, Three

AU where Connor, Evan, and Jared are all stuck quarantined together during a pandemic (COVID or otherwise... your pick)

"It has been a week... only a week, and somehow Jared has already managed to prank us four times. Whose idea was it to all live together through this, exactly?" Connor asked, completely deadpan with water dripping from his hair, his clothing, his face... his everything. 

Evan had nothing to say, it was all he could do to stifle his laughter. He saw everything play out right there. Connor swung open the door, and a bucket of water fell onto him. Evan swore it was in slow-motion. 

During this whole quarantine thing, they had all started hobbies out of boredom. Evan started to bake (thank you Pinterest and all those beautiful looking breads), Connor picked up drawing again, and Jared.... well he just annoyed the shit out of the other two.

Honestly, Evan thought it was the funniest thing. He didn't even mind it when Jared pranked him; the two just thought Connor was grumpy. 

"UGH. JARED, WHY?" They heard a loud groan from the kitchen. They ran in, only to see the milk in some sort of murderer costume, and a note saying, "the milk's gone bad."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, a month or so in, and it seems that most of the household pranks have died down. Connor thinks that Evan might have talked with Jared about bothering him, but he wasn't sure. He was happy about not being pranked every other day, that's for sure.

Now, at the end of May (or was it early June? No one knew the date anymore.), they sat on the couch, watching Singin' In The Rain for the dozenth time. No one knows why Evan likes it so much, but they watched it. And because of this, they all could quote it completely. 

It was peaceful. if you were to walk into the room, you couldn't cut the silence from the three with a knife. They lay there, all of them on top of the other. Evan played with Connor's soft, flowing hair, and Jared was almost asleep. 

The three had definitely gotten to know the rest of them, for better or for worse. They talked through their problems, hoping that the comfort of another would help ease the pain. 

They loved each other, and they realized that sometime during July. It was slow, and calm and the way you would hope any romance would be: reciprocated. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I might do this AU again for another ship 

Y'all I have a question for you:

Do you think I should add other musicals to this? (vote with comments below)

yes

no

thanks!!