Baking - Boyf Riends

SOFT BOIS

(warning: slight cursing)

"Miiiiiiikkkkeeeeeeeyyyyyyy...." Jeremy whined.

"Whhhaaaaaat?" Michael responded from his desk, in an equally whiney tone.

"I'm hungry." Jeremy got off the couch and made his way towards his husband. 

"Okay, go make yourself something. I'll be there in just a second, I need to finish this up." After kissing Jeremy on the cheek, he went back to writing whatever he was writing. Jeremy huffed. Michael had been working all week, with very little downtime. He knew he was exhausted, and he wanted to do something that would take his mind off of his work. He knew whenever Michael said "I'll be there in a sec" He didn't really mean it. Jeremy fidgeted with his wedding ring as he got an idea. He tapped Michael on the shoulder. "Hmm?"

"How about we bake something? We have the ingredients for chocolate chip cookies." He suggested. He knew he liked to bake. Micheal turned his head. 

"Okay, I guess I could take a small break.." Jeremy squealed, took his hand, and basically dragged him to the kitchen. They had made these cookies a billion times before, so they really didn't need a recipe, but they kept one to the side just in case. 

Michael quickly took out all the ingredients; sugar, vanilla, eggs, butter, chocolate chips, and the others, while Jeremy grabbed some bowls and measuring cups. Jeremy preheated the oven.

Everything was going smoothly until Jeremy, out of nowhere, took a pinch of flour and threw it at Michael. Oh no. Michael looked up from the mush of ingredients he was mixing and to Jeremy. He took a pinch and threw it at him.

And so, a flour fight began. 

They kept throwing flour at each other until they were laughing their asses off. Michael kissed Jeremy, then said: "We should clean this up."

"it can wait, let's get these cookies done first." Jeremy dolloped the dough onto the tray, and put it in the oven for ten minutes. They swept the floor, and wiped down the counter until the cookies came out. Once they were out, Jeremy was going to take a bite when-

"Jeremy, no! they need to-" too late. He had just taken that bite. "Cool down."

"AAAAAH hot hot hot the cookies are hot the cookies hot no my tongue." Jeremy panicked and spit out the half cookie into the trash. 

"I told you." Michael stood there with his arms crossed and an amused look on his face. He went in for a hug. "you're such a dork."

"no you."

Alrighty next one is going to be an x reader for that one person who wants it-