Touya x neglected! Reader

Start from the beginning

That night I trained with my fire. My hair was almost white, for what reason I never knew." Touya. What did I say about training with your fire!" It was my dad." I'm being careful I haven't burned myself yet!" I yelled back to him." You will if you keep this crap up!" He yelled to me." Your just mad that I can't be your perfect little toy!" I yelled fire all around me and burning my arm.

I don't know what happened after that my mind went blank. I snapped out of it when I was in the kitchen getting patched up by my mom." I'm sorry Touya." She said to me but I didn't say anything back." Fuyumi said you had a little friend at school?" She said to me but I still didn't talk." Stop talking to me like you care." I said knowing she wouldn't leave him anyway so it will get worse. I hear her sigh and she finished with the bandages.

In the morning I went to get my lunch for school and I could tell by the way fuyumi wrapped it up there was two. I put it in my bag and walked to school. When I was walking I was looking for her and soon I found her. But something wasn't right. Her left arm was covered in what looked to be lighting burn scars." Hey are you okay?" I asked her she looked to me and nodded." What happened to you?" She pointed to my arm." My fire got out of control again it happens when I get angry." I explained." Why were you angry?" She asked." Don't worry about it!" I said patting her head walking into school.

Lunch soon came around again and I found (y/n) not eating again." Sup." I said with a wave. She smiled to me. I pulled out the lunches from my bag." I asked my sister to make you a lunch." I said holding it out to her. She looked down at it then me." Well take it." I said and she slowly did.

I talked to her as she was eating the lunch." Do you want me to walk you home today? I don't have anything doing on." I asked her. She swallows the food quickly." No thank you." She said to me. This was weird, like she didn't want me too. And I guess I would be the same. My family is not the best either." Can you tell your sister I say thank you." She said to me." Yeah, if you want I can see if she can make you another one." She nodded her head slowly.

After let out I went to find her I saw she was walking with the other kids." (Y/n)~" I said extending her name a little." Touya, I thought you lived in the other direction?" She said to me." Will I still wanted to walk you. If you still feel uncomfortable you can just say I can take it from here!" I said with a smile. She smiled back." By the way your hair is turning more white? Are you okay?" She asked." Yeah it's been like that since I was young." I said to her. We ended up walking to her home. No lights were on but I guess her parents weren't home." I'll see you later." She smiled to me going into the house.

Your pov
I walked in my house realizing he walked me all the way home. With a sigh I used my electricity to power the house a little to see. I took my hand off and got shocked. I flinched at it and I saw my scar get longer.

I went to my room to get some coins so I can go to the store to buy some food. " why aren't you powering this house." I turned to see my father." Get out of here. Since you can't even power this house." He glared down. I quickly left and walked down to get a cup of ramen.

I was sipping down the noddles when it happens. I saw blue flames from the mountain. For some reason I ran in the direction of it since it wasn't to far.

When I got there I heard screaming. Not pain but anger and maybe saddness. I got throw the flames some how and saw Touya." Touya!" I screamed he looked to me he had tears in his eyes. I saw his arms were burning and under his jaw. I quickly went to hug him the fire was burning me." Get off! I'm burning you too!" He tried to push me off." Please talk to me." I said to him. He was still hot but not burning me." He didn't come. I asked him to come but he didn't I'm a failure to him." He said. That hit to close to home." Why are you here." He asked." That's not important we need to get out of here before we die." I said coughing a little.

" you can go but I'm not leaving." My eyes widen. He wants to die? With our thinking I quickly grabbed him and dragged him out of the fire." We can run away." I said gasping for air." I don't know why you want to die. But I don't want to go back to my house and I'm pretty sure you're the same." I said to him. He was burned really badly around his face and arms. But his teal blue eyes shined." Sure." He said to me.

~Years later~

" Dabi!" I yelled running up behind him in the league of villains bar. He dodged the hit I was about to put on him." What's wrong doll face." He said like nothing. My face blushed a little ever since he started calling me doll face I do that." Keep burning my stuff I'll electrocute you." I mumbled through my blush. He stated to laugh. And I walked away.

" wait." Shigaraki said to me." What up hand man?" I asked. He sighed and started to talk." I need you and Dabi to go on a supply trip. It's your turn." He said Dabi sighed annoyed." Fine." He said getting up.

We got in our disguises and went on our way. My job was to cut the power with my electricity and Dabi's was to go in and get the stuff. Normally we get a lot of stuff. Enough were the team doesn't need to make a supply trip for a good 2 weeks. We got out and started to head back when i saw flames coming our way. Touts used his flames and protected us.

" didn't expect to see you two out." It was endeavor. Dabi was pissed." Come on we have to much stuff to fight." I whispered to him. He sighed knowing I was right." I got it." Knowing endeavor could use dabis fire. I let out my electricity. Then Dabi mixed his fire with it and we ran off.

But he started to chase us." Shit." Dani said." Touya." He turned and I threw my bag at him." What are you doing." He glared." Get back. I'll be out shortly."

Touya POV
She went back! She wants to get caught!"
(Y/n)!" I yelled back. But I saw endeavor had her." Shit." I ran off back to the bar.

I slammed the door open dropping the bags and went right up to kurogiri." (Y/n) got caught." I slammed my hands down on the bar." What!" Toga yelled since (y/n) was one of her close friends." I'll try to find her." Kurogiri said to us.

I walked around waiting for kurogiri." Calm down." Shigaraki said to me." Calm down. That woman is the only person who cared about me." I snapped." Whoa. How long have you and (y/n) know each other?" Toga asked me." Longer then you think." I said with a glare. Walking around again." Do you like her?" Toga asked messing with her drink. I though for a moment." Yeah." I said to her."dabi." It was kurogiri." You find her!" I said. He was quite." What is it!" I yelled.

" yes. But getting her out will be hard."

This is the end of part one! I hope you guys liked it!