xxxvii. hell

xxxvii. hell

*if you havent please go back and check out the endings of the last few chapters, i edited something important at the end so i changed the endings of everyone's chapters starting with kennedy's all the up until atticus'  except for novella. :)

'i'll teach them a lesson, i pick up the weapon

aim in your direction, shoot at my reflection

shatter my perception, hate it when im desperate

you just want perfection, i need you to let me-

let me go

let me go

let me go'

(nf)

>>>

julian

He hits me so hard that I can barely feel it after the first ten lashings.

I think that pisses him off, so he hits me harder, his belt whistling in the air as he repeatedly snaps it over my back.

My hands are tied up above my head and when I turn my head and creak open my shut eyes I can see the surroundings of the Gray Room.

It was once called the Gray Room but at this point all it is is hell.

Hell that I can never escape. Agony that reaches higher and higher levels of pain until my knees buckle and I'm half conscious, barely hanging on.

He screams at me, spit flying onto my bloody and raw back. I don't respond, even when he grips my hair, yanking me back so I can see him as he asks me questions.

Why are you like this?

Why are you making me do this?

I don't want to do this but you give me no choice!

You're the biggest disappointment I've ever received in my life.

You gave me no choice.

I give you everything, I sacrifice my time for you and this is how you repay me?

It's seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks, months, years, decades, centuries of pure torture until all I can think is that, at least I got to live before I die.

Does that make any sense?

At least I got to drive down an empty street at two am blasting music. At least I got to scarf down bag after bag of hot cheetos. At least I got to play football and soccer, at least I got to get an education.