End

Seungmin felt happy to be able to wake up everyday in Hyunjin's arms. It felt safe and warm.

Today the two boys planned to hang out with their friends; Minho, Jisung, Changbin, Jeongin, Felix, Chan, and Minhee to be exact.

Hyunjin slipped a new shirt over his head, "Are you excited Min?"

Seungmin hummed in delight while he combed his hair.

Hyunjin walked over to Seungmin beofre snaking his arms around the boy's waist, "You look to beautiful," he whispered in the younger's ear.

Seungmin's face went red as he scrunched up his nose, "Ah.. thaounk yuu," he looked at Hyunjin through the mirror, "You louk veoury handsoum.."

Hyunjin chuckled before placing his lips onto Seungmin's; their lips moving passionately. Hyunjin moved their way towards Seungmin's bed, laying the smaller down.

"I just want to kiss you for a while before we go.."

~~

"Seungmin!!"

Jisung ran into Seungmin's arms, "I missed you so much!"

Minho pried the boy off of Seungmin, "Jesus, get off of him Ji! You're going to squish him."

Seungmin giggled as Jisung held onto him, "I mithed you too Jisong!"

Changbin squeezed Jeongin's hand which he was holding, "We all missed you so much Seungmin! And we were worried for you Hyunjin. In conclusion we just missed both of you two!"

The group all went in for a hug except for Minhee who stood with her arms crossed. Seungmin slipped out of the hug and walked over to Minhee and brought her into a tight hug. She sighed and eventually gave in, hugging him back.

She slipped away, "idiot." She signed.

Seungmin gasped as he smiled, "Yes! Yes! Idith! Idith!"

She giggled and brought him into another hug, "I learned how to insult you in sign language.."

Seungmin nuzzled into her neck, "Thank you.."

"For what?"

"Bewing my fourend.."

~~

The day went by fairly quickly. Everyone bonded over stupid little things; making each other laugh and happy. Quite a few things happened through the day. Minhee met a boy who she seems to really like. Seungmin promised to be her wingman. Jisung and Minho made a mini vlog of their day so they could have this memory forever. Felix and Chan went to a nearby nail salon and got couple manicures; Felix giving everyone a massage with his acrylic nails. Changbin asked Jeongin out after weeks of romantic tension. As for Seungmin and Hyunjin, Hyunjin had planned something for Seungmin later.

Hyunjin laughed with the rest of the group who were all out for dinner, "I think it's time for Seungmin and I to head out," Seungmin tilted his head in confusion, "I have plans for us tonight."

The group aw-ed at the two as Hyunjin grabbed seungmin's hand and stood up from the table.

"Oh alright," Jisung sighed, "Have a good night you guys!"

Everyone bid their goodbyes to the boys as they left the restaurant.

Seungmin walked beside Hyunjin with his arm around the taller's; Hyunjin's hands in his pockets.

"I had fun oday hunjun.."

Hyunjin stopped is his tracks, cocking an eyebrow, "Yeah?"

Seungmin nodded, "Im thso glad I meths you.."

Hyunjin intertwined his finger's with the younger's slender, cold ones, "You're so cold baby..why didn't you bring a jacket?"

Seungmin shrugged, "didnth think it wod be cold."

"Well, do you want mine?"

Before Seungmin could respond, Hyunjin slipped his coat around the younger, "better?"

Seungmin nodded, "come on, let's you get home, yeah?" Hyunjin pulled the younger's arm.

~~

Hyunjin lifted the boy up against his bedroom door, "You looked so good today," he pressed a kiss against seungmin's lips.

Seungmin placed his hands on Hyunjin's chest, "you didth too hungie.."

"Felix shouldn't be home for," he looked at his watch, "another 2 hours."

Seungmin smiled before Hyunjin spoke up again, "and when Felix gets home, I'm sure he'll bring Chan with him..and you know how loud Felix can be."

Seungmin giggled, "so we sthoud get sleepingth befou they geth home," Seungmin placed another kiss on Hyunjin's lips.

Hyunjin laid the boy on the bed, "let's get into some more comfortable clothes hm?"

The brunette smiled as Hyunjin walked over to his closet, bringing out a white button up silk shirt.

"Here, put this on baby," the handed the boy the shirt.

"No panths?"

Hyunjin smiled, "Ah, you don't need them."

Seungmin blushed before slipping his current shirt over his head and replacing it with Hyunjin's slightly oversized shirt. He struggled to get his jeans off before Hyunjin helped him, getting in between his legs to help him get his pants off.

"Wait sthouldnt we take a chower?"

Hyunjin smirked, "we can take one together if you want."

"Pervourt."

~~

Hyunjin carried Seungmin back into bed; the younger wiping his eyes with Hyunjin's loose shirt.

He laid Seungmin down on the bed; his back pressed against the mattress ever so slightly as he hovered above his lover, "So pretty."

Seungmin looked away from Hyunjin as he blushed, unable to speak.

"Kim Seungmin."

The said boy looked up at the older, who was now straddling him, "I love you."

"I love you too Hyunjin."

~~
AN
I'm a little dissatisfied with the ending. I feel like I could've done better. But anyway thank you for reading this little book and sticking with me. I love you <3
-edit-
I just finished editing the book. Sorry if they're any mistakes!! Thank you for everything. Have a good rest of your week!