Seungmin sat silently in his chair as he watched Hyunjin and his friends mess around with each other. Seungmin grew quite fond of Hyunjin the past couple days. There was something about Hyunjin that attracted Seungmin to him. Seungmin wished hyunjin was a little nicer to him though...

"If you're gonna throw shit at him, throw it harder Hyunjin."

A small pencil hit the back of seungmin's head. He turned around; a soft smile still on his face.

"Why are you smiling at me you freak?!" Hyunjin snapped at the younger boy.

Seungmin turned back around to grab his notebook. He held the notebook in front of Hyunjin for the older to write down what he was saying. Hyunjin silently took the notebook and started to write.

You can't hear me huh? That must suck doesn't it.

Seungmin frowned as he nodded.

It's hard but I can handle it. What were you saying before?

Seungmin watched Hyunjin as he wrote on seungmin's notebook. Seungmin noticed how Hyunjin's nose scrunched as he wrote down his statement.

I told you to stop smiling at me. You're a freak. Why are you even here?

Seungmin stared at the paper. His eyes welt with tears as he glanced up at Hyunjin.

I'm sorry. Did I do something wrong?

Hyunjin snatched the notebook away from him; angrily writing in it.

You came to this school. That's what you did wrong.

Seungmin read the message then quickly turned back around.

~~~

"Hey Seungmin what's in your ears?"

Seungmin stared at the front of the class, unaware someone that talking to him.

"Seungmin! What's in your ears!?"

Hyunjin put his face up to seungmin's ears, loudly yelling into them. Seungmin jumped at the action, immediately covering his sensitive ears. Hyunjin laughed at Seungmin's pain.

"So you can hear me! You faker!" Hyunjin yelled in his ears.

Hyunjin reached across his desk, ripping the hearing-aid out of seungmin's ear, causing Seungmin to scream. Hyunjin flinched at the boy's voice; the fact that he's never heard the younger's voice, startled him. The class turned toward the two boys. Silent, distorted, sobs were heard from Seungmin as the class immediately turned to Hyunjin.

"Hyunjin what did you do??"

"Why is he crying?"

"Hyunjin, I think you went too far.."

Hyunjin looked at the class, then back to Seungmin. A drop of blood fell from the younger's ear as he continued to silently cry.