❶❼

Seungmin was thrown against the fence.

"THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!"

She kicked his stomach.

"ITS YOUR FAULT HE'S IN THE HOSPITAL!"

She punched the boy causing him to start bleeding by his ear.

"FUCKING DIE. FUCKING DIE ALREADY."

Minhee continued to beat Seungmin up outside of the hospital. Seungmin cried as the girl abused him.

"I'm..sothry.."

She kicked his face, "Sorry? SORRY??!! YOU CAN'T SAY SORRY WHEN YOU ALMOST KILL SOMEONE!"

"MINHEE WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!"

Minho violently pulled her away from Seungmin.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM?!" The boy yelled.

Minhee slapped the boy, "GET YOUR FUCKING HANDS OFF OF ME. HYUNJIN COULD BE DEAD AND IT'S HIS FAULT."

Seungmin lied on the ground clutching his stomach as he heard slaps and punches from Minhee and Minho.

Where did it all go wrong..

~~
Flashback
~~

"Can we be friends?"

Hyunjin stared at the boy in front of him.

"No." he wrote.

Seungmin frowned, "Oh. Then is it okay if I just follow you around? You don't have to talk to me. I just don't have anyone to be with."

Hyunjin looked up at the brunette's sparking eyes.

"Fine. But only because Ms. Park says we have to be nice to you."

Seungmin smiled, "Thank you Hyunjin!"

~~

Seungmin followed Hyunjin literally everywhere, except home. Hyunjin never let Seungmin follow him home. He only let Seungmin follow him at school and...basically everywhere that wasn't his home.

Seungmin motioned his notebook toward the taller, "can we play?"

Hyunjin rolled his eyes, "what do you mean play?"

"Like tag or something. Or we could talk about our days," Hyunjin admired the younger as he wrote in the notebook, "I just want to be your friend."

Hyunjin stared at the notebook for a few seconds, "I'm not going to play with you. I'm not going to talk to you about my day. I told you, you can follow me around but don't talk to me."

Seungmin nodded, "Okay! I will try my best to not talk to you!"

Hyunjin ruffled the Boy's hair, leaving him blushing.

~~
End of flashback
~~

Seungmin sat in Hyunjin's hospital room, staring at the boy in front of him.

"I mith you..hunjun.."

"I am..sothry..this happen.."

Seungmin held the boy's hand. It was cold and stiff, "I want..yuu..to...wake up.."

"Pleath..wake up..foh me.."

"Pleath..hunjunnie.."

~~

Seungmin lied in his bed, staring at his wall. He missed Hyunjin. So so much. Way too much. He felt so empty without Hyunjin.

"Seungmin hyung? I made you some food.."

Seungmin kept his back facing Jeongin, not bothering to turn around.

"Hyung you haven't eating in a while..I don't want you to starve.."

"I will be..okay."

Jeongin sighed and walked out of the older's room, leaving him alone, broken, and empty all by himself again. Without Hyunjin.