❷❶

Minhee walked into Hyunjin's hospital room to see Seungmin sitting next to the older.

"Great you're here."

Seungmin gets out of the chair, "yuu can siths heour."

Minhee immediately takes his spot. Seungmin stared at the girl while she admired the boy in front of her.

"Can you leave already?"

"Oh..yeth..sourthry.."

Seungmin walked out of the room to see Felix walking towards the room, "Hm? Seungmin? Seungmin!!"

Felix ran into the taller's arms, "I was so..so..worried about you.."

Seungmin plastered a worried look across his face, "wouat-..whai..?"

"You kidding? I haven't heard from you in so long! You usually text me at least once every few days. And I heard from some of hyun's friends that you weren't doing so well," seungmin's face dropped slightly, "you haven't been eating, have you?"

"N-..no.."

Felix sighed, "Come on, do you want to go get something to eat with me after I visit Hyunjin?"

Seungmin hesitantly nodded, "Oh..um..someoneths in thaire.."

"Who?"

"Minthee."

Felix thought for a moment, "..who's that?"

Minhee came out of Hyunjin's hospital room, "bye fag-," She made eye contact with Felix, "Oh hello. Who might you be?" She said seductively.

Felix rolled his eyes, "Gross a hetero."

Felix grabbed seungmin's hand as Minhee scoffed, obviously offended, and lead Seungmin into Hyunjin's room; glaring at the girl before shutting the door.

"So, what's going on with you?" Felix brought out a water bottle from his bag, "you like Hyunjin right?"

"W-whaut?! I..-"

"It's alright Minnie! I understand. I was like that with channie hyung too," Felix poured some water into a smaller cup and handed it to Seungmin, "don't be embarrassed!"

Seungmin blushed and looked down, taking the water from Felix's hand, "yeah.."

~~

"You okay min?"

Seungmin played with the ketchup on his plate with a single fry; his head propped up on his fist.

"Imth okay."

"Are you sure?" Felix was extremely worried for the boy's mental health.

Seungmin put his fry down, "Dooth yuu thinks peepo hateths me?"

Felix's expression dropped, "Oh Minnie..why would anyone hate you? You're such a positive person to be around. Not to mention how nice you are. And how much you make people smile."

"Yeah I gueth yourour righths.."

Seungmin went silent for a few seconds, "butth I feel like..-"

Felix held out his hand across the mini table they were dinning at, "hold my hand."

Seungmin took the boy's hand. Felix intertwined their fingers.

"Listen to me Seungmin, it doesn't matter if somone hates you or not. What matters is your happiness. And if that person doesn't make you happy, they shouldn't matter to you. Life is short you know. Please don't waste your precious time on people who hurt you. That includes people who physically and mentally abuse you."

Tears started to weld in the taller's eyes, "Thwank..you theeliz.."

Felix warmly smiled, "Of course. Anything for you min."