❷❻

Hyunjin woke up with his limbs tangled around Seungmin's; said boy being fast asleep. Hyunjin looked straight at the clock on seungmin's desk that read "10:23 A.M". Hyunjin tried to squiggle his body out of Seungin's grasp but the younger whimpered as he held on tighter.

"Mngh..Junnie?"

Hyunjin panicked at waking the boy up, "S-seungmin-! I-..I-"

Seungmin snuggled into the older's neck, "Mmm..Coudol with me.."

Hyunjin smiled softly as he nuzzled into seungmin's hazelnut hair, "Minnie?"

Seungmin hummed.

"Did we do anything last night?"

Seungmin comfortably exhaled into Hyunjin's neck, "No..Didth you wanths to do somthing?"

Hyunjin felt this face go red, "N-no-! I mean-.. not that I wouldn't-.. right..? It- I-.."

Seungmin giggled, "By tha way, du you wanths to go visith tho resth of the boys? I...neeth to go talk to..somoun.."

Hyunjin propped himself up on his elbow, "Who?"

"Juth somoun.."

~~

Seungmin looked at the paper in his hand, then at the building in front of him. Seungmin made his way into the building but was stopped by an older looking lady.

"Oh-..I'm..um..luking four somoun.." Seungmin showed the lady a sticky note in his hand, "Her."

She smiled as she nodded, "Minhee honey!! Your boyfriend is here!"

Seungmin cringed internally as the woman called for the girl, "What are you talking about Auntie," Minhee walked out from a room, "I don't have a boy-"

She made eye contact with Seungmin. Her face immidietly dropped from a straight face to a frown, "Oh it's you."

The girl's aunt smiled and clapped her hands together cheerfully, "I'll leve you two to do what you need to do!" Her aunt walked away towards the kitchen.

"Minthe I-"

"What are you doing here. Couldn't you tell that I don't like you. Especially after what you did to Hyunjin." She scolded the boy.

Seungmin tried his best to keep his smile, "Well..I..wanth.."

"Want what? Huh? Spit it out."

Seungmin squinted his eyes to keep himself from crying, "I wanth..to.."

"Hurry up. Spit it out freak. I don't have all the time in the day for your dumb ass-"

"MINTHEE I WATH TO BE FROENDS!"

Minhee stood with her arms crossed, "You think I want to be friends with you," She scoffed, "You're the last person I would ever want to be friends with."

Seungmin lowered his head, "Pleath.."

"Get out."

Seungmin sniffled, "I wonth stop untill weour froends..I wonth stop.."

Minhee slapped the boy; Seungmin stumbling backwards, "Leave."

"No."

Minhee grabbed the boy by his collar, pushing him up agaist the wall, "Get out faggot."

"Minhee what the heck are you doing??"

The pair looked towards Minhee's aunt, "Nothing auntie," she smiled, "We're just playing!"

Seungmin fell out of her grasp; sliding onto the floor, "This isn't over."

Minhee turned around to leave until Seungmin spoke up, "Yuor right..it isthnt over. I'm not giving up untiwl you kill me. I donth caour how long it takeths. I'm not giving up."