"What is going on?"  Fresh 404 walked out of the clinic and frowned at them.  "How does one get into trouble in a place as wholesome as a Bitty Center?"

Fell looked away unwilling to admit he got taken down by bitties before the local Sans pinned him like a bug.

"Eeh luck I guess."  Edge finished shattering the blue bones so Fell could get up without taking damage.  "Just a few scratches, only real damage is to our pride."

Fresh 404 just sighed clearly frustrated. "Whatever, we have to reshuffle our work plan.  Edge, stay here and do whatever Doc. Sans needs.  Fell we are going to UnderTale # 9728"

"What? Why are we separating?" Fell frowned pulling the small bone attack out of his wrist.

Edge looked towards the door longing in his eyelights at the prospect of being free to hangout with the bitties.

"I don't need both of you to fulfill the contract and Doc. Sans has over twenty sick bitties on his hands, one of them critical with an overprotective partner. You have trained Edge quite well in the arts of groveling, misdirection, and making those weaker than him feel they have the upper hand. So I am delegating."  Fresh 404 opened a portal and walked through, leaving Fell to follow.

Fell followed looking confused, the portal closing after them leaving Edge standing there with wide sockets, something inside of him feeling warm but shaking with terror.

"Scary ain't it.  Ta have somebody look at ja and see you down, ta ya core."  A horror bitty watched him from an elevated walkway munching on a breadstick.  "Doc. Sans is through the door down the hall clinic is the first right.  Good luck with the Nightmare bitty so far only the kid has gotten him to put the hostile stuff aside."

-UnderTale #9728-

Fell looks around as he steps through the portal looking around to see Fresh 404 kneeling in the snow examining something.

"Thank Fox they haven't reset from the last genocide run it shouldn't be hard to finish this one."  Fresh 404 stands and look over at Fell.  "We are glad you are the one with us. Edge has to kind a SOUL for this copy."

"Are you calling me insensitive?" Fell starts to stalk over only to freeze when he realizes that the powder kicked up by his footsteps wasn't acting like snow.

Fresh 404 stands dusting his hands off.  "Come on Fell you have seen monster dust before."

"I have, I just thought you said this was an UnderTale copy.  You don't typically see this much dust in one even at the end of a genocide run."  Fell looks around uneasy in the quiet.

"Yes well the first DustTale was just an UnderTale copy until it was so different that it broke from the AU chain and became its own original.  This one is close to achieving that but it has to be terminated.  It is really too bad it crossed into the buffer zone. Natural originals are rare."  Fresh 404 started walking, talking to put Fell more at ease.

"What is so different about this one?" Fell felt watched and scanned their surroundings constantly.

"Oh in this one the last fallen human is a complete pacifist every time.  It is the Sans that is the genocider.  After seeing Frisk get injured and killed load after load reset after reset he snapped yandere and started killing everyone who was a threat to her.  Only that list expanded with every reset to include anyone that isn't them."  Fresh 404 picked up a stick and used it to set off a trap.

"What does yandere mean?"  Fell grumbled while dodging traps or springing them so he could move through the area.

"It is a term to describe someone who is crazy in love, possessive, controlling, obsessive, and violent.  Such people are willing to go to any lengths to be with the objects of their affection.  Including killing anyone who gets in their way or is viewed as a threat either to the relationship or the loved one.  Unfortunately they also tend to become abusive in trying to make someone love them or control them.  Personally I think they are sick twisted beings that can't tell love from LOVE."  Fresh 404 stopped and eyed a long section of snowy terrain before using their strings to form a web a foot above the ground and stepping up on it to walk above the area.