Chapter 35: Comfortable

***Warning: This chapter has detailed sexual scenes. Please don't read if you feel uncomfortable.

Alaiya's POV:

I had everything planned out. My future with Carson, dealing and handling my parents, my life. Everything. I knew what was going to happen tomorrow because it was the same thing that happened yesterday. My life was repeating and planned out and that's how I wanted it to stay. You only live once so why not stick to being basic and living in your comfort zone.

But then, Carson got put in jail, and so did my dad. My mom's in a therapy home and isn't talking to me, and here I am, with the one person who I couldn't stand because he was the one who was helping me through it all. Now, was I stubborn about it? Maybe a little.
Do I know what this all means? Absolutely not.

I don't think he even knows what we're doing.

Roman's hands travel all over the back of my body, but don't stay in one position for too long. My hands are gripping onto the back of his shirt and his tongue is basically taking control over every inch of me.

I know he's still holding back, but at least he's warming up to it.

"Roman," I moan against him unintentionally.

He hums a deep 'yes' as his mouth doesn't stop and goes at an extra hundred miles per hour after hearing my moan take place. His lips make it hard for me to keep my mind focused on what I was trying to tell him, so while he's kissing me, I try and remember what I wanted to say.

What was I gonna say? If his mouth stopped moving for a second and he wasn't holding my waist so tightly then this wouldn't be such a struggle.

Jerk!
Oh wait...I remember.

"Door," my voice comes out as a whisper against his lips because I'm out of breath and existence itself.

He smirks against my mouth, and holy crap does that fire my body up into flames.

His one hand slides down from my waist and to my thigh, while the other goes to my butt; gripping it tightly and lifting me just a little. A small gasp escapes my throat, and he takes that as a welcome entrance for his tongue to enter deeper down my throat.

He picks me up abruptly like I weigh the amount of a feather like he always does, although, I've learned that it actually makes me feel a little bit better about myself considering I haven't been on my pills as much and have gained some weight. My legs instantly wrap around him and his hands stay at the position that I was carried up with which is on my butt.

He turns my body around which was facing his bed and walks towards somewhere.

I don't think he cares about the door. I mean, the door is half shut and we heard his dad pull out of the driveway, but still. What if he didn't leave or Ivy came?

His mouth still hasn't left mine yet. It feels like it's glued or magnetized to me as mine feels the same.

Out of nowhere, my back is slammed against the wall and I don't realize it's the door until the thud of it travels throughout the room and probably the entire house. My neck; out of the shiver that just traveled throughout my body, lifts towards the ceiling, but that doesn't make him stop. I feel kisses get placed on the right side of my jawline and move quickly down to the crook of my neck.