- Chapter 16 -

Keith's POV

I woke up to sudden biting on my shirt along with squeezing as I heard Pico spazzing out in my chest. I shook him as he started to giggle and whimper at the same time losing his grip. This was a different nightmare than I ever seen in him. He was actually losing it as I shook him again sitting up. "Pico? Pico wake up" I said to him "Ugh.. rugh hugh" he sputtered springing up. He was sweaty as he began to breath heavily and painful. He gripped his chest and shirt as he started to act increasingly weird in front of me. I shook him again as he puts his slams arm down in front of me as if he was trying to stop me from going anywhere. He began to crawl to me as his eyes were closed and his breathing was hot and heavy. He puts his arm to the wall pinning me as his hand went straight towards my face. "Pico? Come on you're being scary again" I said "Go to school... go to s-school.. school, school..." he uttered at me as he gripped my shoulder. I tried touching face as he started shaking and sputtering again. Creeped out I backed up a bit more as he got closer each breath he took. "Go to school Keith... he's waiting for you... go to school..." "PICO SNAP OUT OF IT" "Huh?" he said walking up officially. I was backed clear to the wall as he looked at me stunned by where he is. "What... what happened" he wondered "You were being fucking scary that's what happened" "Oh... I'm sorry" he responded as he backed up clear in his thoughts. It was probation all over again as I couldn't believe it was happening again. Especially on what he said, he was sleep doing things like before. Those dreams he gets every time is somehow affecting him too as I had remembered something he was included in back then. "I'm sorry... I got... I" "Shh it's okay, you're fine right?" I assured "Am I dangerous Keith? Someone you shouldn't be with" he wondered "Shut up Pico, you're okay that's all that matters" "What's going on with me" "Nothing Pico, just breathe" I said as he took multiple deep breaths. He collapsed into my chest as he kept breathing again and again. He kept holding his chest as I hugged his head trying to help him calm down. "It was just a nightmare, just go slowly" I said with a calming voice "I'm... scared..." he said as it reminded me of the day we had met. The same shaky voice I looked at him in as it all came back to me. But it didn't matter now, all there is is just Pico and me.

Time passed and he laid on my lap feeling tired all of sudden. He held my hand tightly as I let him grip it as I hard as he could. "Hey guys, what's going on here" Cherry came in saying "Nothing, just chilling for a bit hehe, are you heading somewhere?" I asked. She came in all dressed as if she had somewhere as she waved her back. "Yea, my mom was actually called by someone who wanted to do a show with her, I'm obviously gonna be there to see her success" she said "Well, tell her I said good luck" I said "Yep, see ya both" Cherry said on the way out. Pico was asleep again as I tried to move him from my lap trying to go to the bathroom. When I did I heard Pico snoring on the way out. It was the first time actually hearing him snore like that as I went out the room and into the bathroom. I closed the door behind me on the way in as I sat down on the toilet and thought for a minute. What he said earlier had my mind fuzzled a little as I took a breath and shook it off.

After I was done in the bathroom, I went back to my room as I heard loud spazzing sounds from the other side of the door. I ran in since Pico was the only one in the room as it stopped completely. Pico was okay at the least but, it was as if whatever voices from last night had made him into this, or whatever nightmares he's been getting. It didn't phase me however as I went up to him trying to wake him up. "Hey Pico, time to wake up okay?" I said to him as he opened his eyes. He sat up feeling his head as I went up to my closet to get some clothes for me him. I gave him one of mine as I took one of his deliberately as he took the shirt and I took off my old one in front of him. I put on the shirt I got out as Pico changed into my shirt on the bed. I sat down by him as his shirt was surprisingly comfortable for me to be in. He crossed his arms as if he was nervous as I squeezed his arm trying to comfort him. "Thanks... Keith, for being with me" he said to me "Thanks for sticking around to deal with me hehe" I responded. He hugged me pulling my head to his chest as it felt like deja vu all over again. I hugged back patting his back lightly as I felt his hands twitch a little on my head. "Ugg.. geegh haadfg" "Uh Pico?" I said as he stopped applying pressure to my head. We needed to see a doctor at this point as he kept on being weird shaking. "Hey, let's head downstairs and eat something, I can make something for you" I said "I'm fine really, I just need an ice pack" he said as I got up "Then let's go get one downstairs okay?" I said getting Pico up with me. We went downstairs to get an ice pack for his head as I held his hand on the way down.

By the time we reached the kitchen, I got an ice pack along with some leftover food from the fridge as I gave the ice pack to Pico. I put the leftover food in the microwave as I checked on Pico, seeing him hold the ice pack on his head. "You doing okay?" I asked as he nodded at me. The microwave went off a few minutes later as I saw Pico jump on the beep. First time I saw him easily startled like that as I grabbed the food from the microwave and gave it to Pico, seeing if he'll eat. "What about you?" he said "I'll eat later, just try and ease up a bit before we head out... somewhere" I said. I got up and went to the living room as I sat down on the couch and waited for him to be done. I relied on him to eat on his own as I went on my phone scrolling through my photos. It was a lot of just me and Cherry while there were some of the experiences I had with everyone. There were barely enough of me and Pico as there were only some used for either black mail or just friendly photos we take on occasions. That's when I heard eating in the kitchen, loud eating, as I got up to see if Pico was okay. I went in the kitchen and saw him completely marauded the spaghetti I gave him, seeing him breathe deeply into the plate. "Hey uh Pico" I called out as he held his chest squeezing it. I shook him as he shocked up with spaghetti sauce all over his mouth like a rapid dog eating through human flesh. He felt like one otherwise as I got him up and dragged him to the living room. I sat him down with me as I went up again to grab some napkins. He stopped me from going as I looked back to his scared face. I sat down again as he pulled me close to him. "Who's gonna wipe that mess off you" I mentioned "Later... I just want you.. to be here with me" he said getting me on top of him. He hugged me close again as my head I was already on his shoulders. I could feel his mouth opening up on the side of me as his hot breath swam down my neck and back. It was oddly satisfying when he did it as he squeezed my shirt tightly. "Hey, try and take it easy, Pico" I said as he did. His breathing slowly went down as I managed to get some air. "So warm... do we have sometime before... we might actually go somewhere... we can pass sometime...?" he wondered as I looked at the black screen of the tv "Sure I think-". I was immediately laid down on the couch as Pico looked at me with slobber coming out of his mouth. "Can I say something... Keith..." he said to me "What" I responded "For a boy, you're kinda pretty... I would never hurt you... I would..." "Try breathing first before you get handsy" I said as he took a deep breath squeezing my wrists. Looking at him now, it reminded me of how he was at his old house when he put his hands around my neck.

Time had passed and Pico fell asleep on top of me on the couch. He had fainted at some point in time as I scheduled another appointment for him. This was getting old at this point, I wanted to figure things out with him without making things worse like I usually do. But at some point, I had to know why. There was no mistaking what I heard in the bedroom. And yes I'm even bringing Pico with me, back to the school. Where I'm guessing the problem started...