- Chapter 7 -

Keith's POV

I woke up in a hospital bed after feeling my face. My nose was bleeding as I saw Cherry on the left of me. "KEITH!!" Cherry called out "What happened... wh-where's Pico" I asked worriedly "He was doing bad things to you Keith... so they put him down" Skid explained "I don't understand.." "You were subjectively raped by him is what's going on" Pump reasoned "He knocked you out dear, in an attempt to get away with it" "That's not true, he didn't rape me we were just fine" I reasoned sitting up "I told you he would go crazy Skid" "That's not spooky" "Definitely" "No I swear... he didn't mean to he just... has something going on, where is he now" I asked "At the insane asylum strapped down like a dog sugar" Mom implied. I tried to get up as my stomach started to strain. I didn't know why but it felt like bruises all over it as Cherry helped me back up on the bed. "Don't move, your stomach is still bruised up badly" "He doesn't want me to go after him... what is he doing" I said to myself "Kids, you've seen your friend but now we have to go home" "Oh, okay mom" Skid implied going with Pump to his mom "You have some kind hearted kids Lila" Mom added "They are kind, anyway let's get going you two, also Pump, your mom is worried about you" "I know she probably is" Pump implied going down the hall "You can stay right there sugar, we'll let the doctors know you woke up" Mom said walking out "You get some sleep, from me and Senpai" the Lemon Demon said walking out. I was confused, what was going what was happening as I looked at my ankle no longer seeing the collar I was chained to. "The police said you're no longer on probation, it was all the court could do after the miss calculation, and well what happened to you and Pico..." "Is.. Pico okay?" I uttered "He abused you, how are you worried about him" "It's because he didn't... he's faking it, he's turning himself in for no reason" I tried to reason "Well I put a restraining order on you and Pico, whatever he did to you he's not gonna hurt you again" Cherry exemplified "HE DIDN'T HURT ME, he has problems and he's hurting himself in the process... why don't you understand that.." "I'm trying to protect you, what he did was wrong and I can't let my friends do that to each other, you know that Keith... more than anyone" she said walking out the room.

My body was in pain. My nose was broken, my body feels like I just went through falling off a slope down a hill as the bruises were everywhere. But it didn't bother as much as Pico who apparently raped me and did horrible things to me. I never found it true, I knew him more than anyone and he didn't do that stuff to me. He was having problems in his brain and he never got the help he needed to take care of those problems. He was mentally dangerous but not to anyone, but himself to as I couldn't find my phone to call him. Then what was I supposed to do, I needed to help him, I'm the only one that understands him. I tried to get up feeling the strain in my stomach increase upon hitting the floor. It hurt like hell but I couldn't let that stop me from finding him, I needed to find him before he started hurting himself like before. Doctors came in the room, stopping from getting anymore closer out the door as I tried to struggle from their grip. "LET GO OF ME, HE NEEDS ME PLEASE I HAVE TO FIND HIM" I yelled "Inject him now". The doctors injected in me a sleeping serum as my body began to shut down. I tried to fight it thinking about Pico as it began to fail making me go to sleep. All I ever dreamt was him, how unfair it was for him to endure that every day. He framed himself in trying to protect me and yet nobody could understand that. I was afraid, afraid I'd already be too late to see him one last time.

Pico's POV

"Alright wake up". I woke up hearing the voice of man with a loud mic. When I woke up I saw the chains that wrapped around me along with this white suit. I was chained to the wall like the dog I am as I stood up trying to find my way around the room I was in. "Hello Pico, I'm Andy, I'll be your voice from now on" Andy said "Where's Keith.." I called "He's in the hospital thanks to you, do you feel proud over what you did to him?" "He's safe right?" "Yes, but why should scum like you care" Andy responded. I sat back down to the spot I woke up as I felt contented to what was going on. He was safe, safe from me, and that's all that matters as I let the voice speak to me.

It's been a few hours since he kept talking to me as tears went down my face. A large splat tearing occurred as it sounded like someone else behind the mic. "Good afternoon killsmore" the Lemon Demon introduced "Hi Lemon" I responded effortlessly "Might I ask why you did what you did" "To protect him, I'm dangerous and it can't be helped, I don't deserve him, I don't deserve friends, and I don't even deserve you" "Harsh Pico.. I'm only here to say hello" the Lemon Demon waved from the window "Well goodbye, I'm in here for life and that's just what I deserve" "That seems kinda unfair Pico, you maybe mentally insane but not as mentally killer, the shrine was a bit extra but you had your reasons" "What were my reasons, I'm a fool for thinking I would have a good future with him, what am I thinking doing such a thing... so stupid" I implied "So you're saying you and you're relationship with Keith was stupid?" "On the mark there" I said having given up on everything "How sad... how truly sad honestly... a kid grows up realizing he has mental problems and yet never got the help he needed" the Lemon Demon implied "How do you know all this..." "I know everything little guy, and I'm sure of enough Keith knows what happened too" "HE'S BETTER OFF WITHOUT ME, it's better that way..." "Seriously?" "HE NEEDS TO STAY CLEAR AWAY FROM ME, I'M FUCKING DANGEROUS CAN'T YOU SEE THAT?!" "No... I can't hehe, I'll see you tomorrow Pico" the Lemon Demon sent off walking away. I sat in silence as there were short whimpers of me crying in the room. And only those sounds as my brain shut down with tears in my eyes.