- Chapter 6 -

Pico's POV

I woke up by the edge of the bed as I effortlessly look around the room. My arm hang from the bed as it completely fell asleep along with my leg as well. I felt Keith's heavy body as I moved along with him to the center of the bed. Just realizing I slept 6 days in my normal clothes as so did Keith, yet he looked comfortable in them. I got up taking off my sweater as my body became breathable again. I laid back with Keith as he felt my chest in his sleep. I stayed up the whole early morning as his breathing felt soft and luscious on my chest.

It's been already 2 hours in the bed as my only responsibility was aimed at hugging Keith til he woke up, which he did looking up at me. "Another day on probation? Or am I dead.." he said with his tired "Both, meet too kinda" I responded "At least it's not hell" he yawned. He stretched squeezing my shirt as he twitched a little stretching his inner body. It felt like he was trying to cry almost as he stopped for brief moment yawning again. "What was that?" I questioned "Trying to stretch without moving... to tired to" he said clinging onto me. He felt so soft like miniature teddy bear as I clung onto him like wrapping around him until he's gotten his sleep.

It was now the afternoon as we sat at the table across from each other looking at our phones. I checked my messages and saw the photos he sent me, one that we took together, and one that he took of me on my phone. "Nice portraits" he said "Really nice ones" I agreed. I saved them to my photo album as I thought of something that would bring up a conversation. "Hey so, what career did you have in mind" I asked "Well... I wanted to start a rapping career, Cherry encouraged it awhile back when she helped me with her dad" he responded "When was your first album hehe" I laughed "It wasn't necessarily an album, but on week two of me going through the family, I battled Skid and Pump, they had visited the house apparently and so we just went at it, and by the time I realized what we were doing was a job, I got unknowingly famous" he explained "Week three... you met me" "Yep, though you were tougher and stand up than now... but any Pico is likable" "Oh.. really?" "Sure, the last song really hit hard too, and to be honest.. I started to find out I was bi" he explained again. I was shook, he liked me way before, I couldn't be as happier as I was now as he started again. "When I say I mean, there was a thing going between me and Cherry, but when it came to you I just wanted to be with you too, but then I thought.. I had to choose one... though a threesome made choice disappear into existence but my body told me, I can only have one, and I'm happy with my decision hehe" he giggled. So many emotions came up in my mind my brain felt like it was going to burst. My face was tomato red as I unknowingly felt my face with my hands. He was my everything, literally, the shrine, the hats and underwear, I wanted to keep him all for myself and now... he's all mine for taking. "Hehe hehe hahaha" "Pico?" he called "Hahaha hahaha". I started to laugh in utter joy as Keith stood by me feeling my shoulders trying to figure out what was going. I stopped laughing happy in every form I could find in my damaged brain as he touched his hand. "I'm just so happy, it's so wonderful that... you love me" I uttered "Well yea, you okay though?" he asked nervously "You're all mine... he's all mine..." I said in repeat "Pico? You're kinda creeping me out". I stopped giggling when he said those words. I managed to retain myself by breathing in deeply and letting it out. All I had was smile as I stared aimlessly at the table with the faded shadow over my eyes. At first I lost sight of what I was doing as I felt Keith's fear wonder in my head. I stopped being creepy as I got up to hug him, reassuring I wasn't gonna hurt him. "You tend to be scary sometimes you know?" he responded "I'm sorry... I just freeze sometimes when I get too caught up in something... it slows me down almost and makes me feel jittery inside... I'm sorry I scared you though, and I promise to not hurt you" I said with a passion. The last thing I would ever do was hurt him as I tried to pick him up and set him on the table. He was short and light as it was easy to carry on the table.

"So now what hehe" he giggled "I would say go out for a bite to eat but... we can't really do that since we're stuck here together" I responded "Then what do you want to do then" he asked. On the clear verge of going physical I tried to keep my feelings back as I pulled him closer looking intently into his eyes. They sparkled blue as they shot back with love, practically asking for it, I hated it but... I wanted it so badly. But I didn't as I kissed him trying to do something with this kiss. "You have no clue huh?" he assumed "Nope, being trapped in here has made my mind fuzzy... can't think straight" I responded "Then why are you licking lips" "Uh.. no reason, I have some games we can look at in my closet" "Well let's see" he said as I picked him up on his feet. We went to my room as I ran in first getting some board games. "Heh, you got any video games?" he asked "No, I used to but I lost all of them" I responded "That's fine, as long as you at least have something to do than just sitting here and waiting for probation to be over, makes you go insane hehe" he giggled. I brought out a game as Keith took off his hood. Understandable since it was starting to get kinda warm in my room. I set down the game as I turn on the fan so that we can get air running through my room. It was just a basic game of connect four since I most of the games I had were kinda boring to be honest, made me question why I got it in the first place. "Hey it's a competitive game" he said "You know how to play?" I asked "Kinda, basically your supposed to make any line that has to at least have four right?" "Yep, hey how's Senpai?" "He's fine, I'll probably check up on him later but for now, it's just us okay?" he said. I nodded as we started to play. Though we exchanged blows to each other it was getting kinda hasty as we both bare so much sweat it was visible. "Uh... shit where does this go" Keith said. I examined the game making sure I knew where to put my next chip as it tied to us having as barely enough chips for each of us. By the time Keith put in his move I managed to get a connect four as I congratulated myself victoriously. "Let's go!!" I yelled "Damn seriously? I hate games when they make me think... Jesus" he said in failure. I smiled happily having won something as I took the chips and put them away. "Not going for another round?" Keith asked "Oh, you want to go again" I said victoriously "I like how you rub it in" he said frustrated. By the time I put the game, I toppled over him as I gazed at his mad face. He was soft and squishy as that feeling came back. "Uh Pico?" he called "Yea?" "You have a situation going on" "Huh?". We both looked down to see I was hard as we got under the covers at this point. "So how's this gonna be" he asked "I'm topping you" I responded taking off my shirt "Don't plow me" he said with his sparkling voice. I nodded as I took off his shirt licking my lips some more.

WARNING: SMUT

I saw his half naked body. His abs and chest were like faded a tone as I touch them. I put his legs as I took off his pants underwear along with mine. We were both naked under the bed sheets as I put my twitching member on his stomach hung. Keith breathed in deeply as I put up his legs about trying to angle my entering. He moaned gently as I pushed it into him. "Holy fuck..." he moaned. I moaned on sync with him as we made out. I continued my thrusting as Keith wrapped around my body with his legs along with his arms. He was so warm inside I nearly lost it trying to thrust more as I denied keeping my self intact. He was so much to me, my love, my one and only. His face was so soft as so was his lips as I started to drool in them. The saliva had crawled down Keith's cheek as I went faster into him nearing my climax. "I'm close Keith... I'm getting there" I moaned aggressively "Keep going... I can feel it pulsating" he moaned. As I let out my final thrust I came in him hard as I could hear him moan his loudest. I bit into his neck as he came as well on our stomachs. We were done as I sat up looking at his face. I brushed my hands down his face as my hands went around his neck. All of a sudden I had a grasp onto him as I couldn't control what I did next. I heard gasping noises, along with strain and pleading... my body shut down as it felt like I blacked out. "Pico... please stop... it hurts..." "No stop hurting him... STOP IT LEAVE HIM ALONE" I yelled grasping my neck. It was in a quick motion as I couldn't control myself. Keith sat up trying to make me stop as I loosened my grip looking at my hands. "I hurt you... no no no no..." "Pico it's okay" "No no no it's not okay... I'm dangerous... I can't stop it... I can't control... oh my god" "Pico calm down" "I have to make this right... I need you far away from me... please I hope you understand" I said as I pushed him back down on the bed "Pico.. you're scaring me... please stop.." Keith pleaded "Please... I can't hurt you anymore... and this will be the last time..." I said raising my fist "Pico...?"