- Chapter 5 -

Keith's POV

I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling Pico squeeze me gently. His hot breath blew on my head as I saw my hat on the floor. All I was reminded when I was in this situation was that kiss. He felt so pure and so innocent yet I know that isn't what he actually is. I recognized enough that he loved me, and I loved him as I stayed with him for the rest of the night going back to sleep.

It was finally morning as I felt the pressure from Pico getting tighter as he hugged my head. "Pico? You're hurting me..." I said trying to get to him "He's mine... all mine... I won't let you take him away from me" Pico said in his sleep "Pico please stop... it actually hurts..". After I called out to him another time he finally woke up realizing he squeezing me a bit hard. He looked at me in relief as he got up scratching his head. I got up to with my eyes have closed as Pico looked at me. I realized that my phone was in my pocket as I went to get it. It was 6 in the morning as the sun was barely out this morning. Wanting to go back to sleep sat back in the couch as Pico sat back with me. He turned on the TV as a show played on there. He leaned on my head as we watched TV together. Time had slowly crept by as the sun started to rise along with the fading blue sky. Bags had formed under my eyes as Pico fell asleep on top of me, having his hand in mine. He was so soft and warm as his hand clasped within mine, striking feelings for him even more than how he felt about Cherry.

I couldn't exactly go back to sleep as the sun rose giving the TV a glare that reflected back into my eyes. I tried to cover my eyes but that only made me feel more tired as Pico started waking up. "Good morning again..." Pico said "Good morning.." I yawned. The bags were heavy on my eyes as couldn't grasp the energy to get up and do something. Pico got up looking at me as I lazily looked at him back. "Are you still tired" he asked. I nod effortlessly as he tried to pick me up on my feet. He pulled me to his room as he yawned as well still tired from last night. He brought me to the bed as tried to lay down putting my hood up. It was cold almost as I didn't bother to mention since I'm fine with being cold most of the time. "You wanna take your pants off? Jeans do not feel well on your legs if you sleep in them" Pico suggested "I guess you're right" I said taking off my pants "I'll take them and put them in the wash, you can sleep if you want" Pico said taking my pants. I pulled up the covers and fell asleep as Pico went out the room to leave me alone.

Moments had passed as Pico comes back in the room. I saw him bring in some food which I woke to, seeing the bacon and eggs all in one platter. "Good afternoon Keith" he said giving me the food "Good afternoon..." I yawned getting up "I already ate so you don't need to worry about me, go ahead and eat up" he said walking out the room. I ate the food he gave me as it woke me up a little. I manage to finish it as I got up to go and put it in the sink before I did anything else. When I did I decided to wash my dish to show some form courtesy as I grabbed the soap and some brush I still have yet to know which to use as I went to washing. It didn't take long and I was bored as I got sidetracked ending up doing the rest of the dishes. It wasn't hard really, I just wanted to something so I wouldn't go as insane as Pico. Cold, but I feel like he's been so alone his whole life it's why he's having problems, or just banging his on toilet seats... yikes. "Oh, you didn't need to do the dishes for me" Pico called "Eh, I just wanted to" I responded. By the time I was done I washed the soap off my hands and dried them before sitting down at the dinner table getting my phone out. When I did I just surfed around the photos I had taken so long ago as it scaled to at least 240 photos and videos. Yet none of them had Pico in it as I got up and changed that. "Hey Pico, you wanna take a picture?" I called out to him "Oh yea sure, it's been awhile since we took a photo huh?" he said getting up "Forever actually, we never really took one together, and now that I'm here dating you it's about time I did this" "Oh, we're dating?" "Yea hehe, unless you don't wanna call it that" "No it's fine... I like the word" he said tearing up almost. He came over and hugged me as I took the photo of us. It felt nice having photo with him as Pico kinda felt off taking the photo with me. Urging to not start something, I kept it to myself as he kissed me on the cheek. I got up with Pico as we sat on his couch sighing. "Hey, can I ask you a question" I asked "Yea go ahead" he responded "So... has anyone tried to take a photo with you" "No... no none that I remember hehe... but it's fine if they don't want to" "Welp, there's a photo of us so you aren't easily forgotten" I assured. He smiled looking at me as he looked away again. Something was off, again, but this time he looked sad, confused and terrified as I grabbed his hand wondering what was going on. "You okay Pico? It's just photo you know, if you want me to delete it then that's fine" I giggled "I... well... I'll be right back" he said getting up and walking to his room "Pico where..." I sighed.