- Chapter 2 -

Pico's POV

He's all mine... all mine... and he's gonna stay here for awhile hehe. I won't lose you.. not like the others... not another person I love so much... don't you take that away from me, YOU FUCKING HEAR ME, I WON'T LET IT HAPPEN AGAAAAAIIINNN!!!

Keith's POV

It had finally hit morning as I got up from the couch feeling a mark on my neck. It was a bite mark as I came to only one conclusion, "Did that asshole just bite me in my sleep?" "Good morning Keith" Pico said making breakfast. "Good morning? Did someone bite me last night?" "Uh I don't know, I was asleep the whole time" "That's kinda sus Pico" I said objectively "And what if I did do it, that wasn't me it was someone else I swear it, I'm not that psychotic..." "Okay...?" I said questionably "Here's your food, at the table though, can't let you eat on the couch hehe". As hungry as I was I decided to go to the table as Pico gave me a fork to eat with it. He went back to the cutting board as I took a bite from the breakfast feeling the chewiness of the eggs and bacon I felt when I was only a child, brings you back like Jesus Christ. "This actually really good, thanks" I said promptly "He likes it.. yes let him like you" "Huh?" "N-Nothing sorry, just talking to myself hehe, when you get done let me know and I'll wash your dish" Pico suggested "I can wash it you know, just tell me what to use to wash and I'll be fi-" "NO I CAN WASH IT... uh I mean no I usually like doing things on my own really... I can wash it for you, you just make yourself comfortable" Pico discreetly demanded. To avoid going far from what was going on with him and I gave the satisfaction of washing my dish as I got up nervous around him.

I sat by the wall and went on my phone as Pico started the sink and washed the dishes. Something told me to help him yet I didn't know what to do as I just kept distance from him as much as possible. I put in my headphones and decided to turn on some music as I felt something look at me from behind. When I switched to the song I wanted to hear, I took off my headphones I hear Pico walk in his room as he closed the door. Freaked out I kept one ear open for him in case he comes back as I heard the door. Pico walked to the door as went to open it. What he got was a package as he took it in setting it on the table. "Oh, it's here" "What's here?" I questioned "Some stuff I ordered, you wanna take a look" Pico questioned "No I'm fine, just gonna be on my phone really" "I understand, I'll be in my room then" He said as he walked to his room.

I sat by myself in the living room as beats ran through my ears like waves. I enjoyed those moments to myself until.. a familiar tone came up in my playlist, something I wanted to forget. Before I thought about deleting it, I just listened to it as the music made me zone out into my own world. It was empty to think when it came to the music I listened, I loved it, I loved that could think straight as long as my head was empty. "Um Keith?" Pico called "What" I replied "What would you like for dinner, I can make something just for us" "I'm fine, I don't usually eat dinner so I'm good" "Y-You sure, I have some spaghetti in I can make" "I have those nutrient bar in my bag, I can eat those if it'll make you feel better" I said "Oh... okay then" Pico said as he left. I got hungry for a minute, so I get one of the bars to fill my stomach up as I eat it still by the wall with my phone.

It began to seem night as I got up and threw away the wrapper in the trash. It was boring having to not do anything as I decided to see what Pico was doing. My body told me not to, but if I sat down and did nothing I was going to go insane as I go into the closet looking around for Pico. He was in the bathroom as I went into his room scoping it out. It was clean yet filled with bears everywhere, I actually never Pico was a hardcore drunk since I went off the way he talks to me everyday. I wondered if he had any knives hidden in his bedroom as I started to snoop around. It wasn't me to snoop everywhere but I was bored and I'm going off that excuse. "Come on, there's stuff somewhere-" I uttered looking at my hat I lost one day. It was the afternoon before the probation when I found out my hat was gone on the stereo speakers. It was hot so I took it off and put it on the stereo speakers when I looked back to see that it was gone. I picked it up wondering what he was doing with it as I see that my hat was still the same the way I left it. "That's creepy" I said to myself. I decided to go a bit deeper than I should be I went into one of the closet. One of the doors was jammed shut so I couldn't get in. When I went in the closet, I found a few dead birds in cages separate from each type of them. Creeped out I wanted to back out but I was already too curious to so I went in more, stumbling upon a shrine that including a large hole in the wall. The shrine had a bunch of things I never he had, toothbrush, gum, a mic, even underwear as I looked up to see a photo of me and all the family there crossed out except himself. It was the only photo I had gotten with him for the first time ever. I then realized what was going as I stepped back hearing a door open. I immediately hid behind the door I came in as Pico ran in wondering what was going on. Pico then went to the shrine seeing if it was damaged in any sort of way as I made a break for it back to the living room. I sat on the couch trying to act natural as Senpai some how turned on the TV. "What happened?" Senpai asked "I don't even know... there was a shrine of me and pictures and photos like what the hell?!" I uttered "Oh so he's going that path huh" "What path? "Keith, he's lovesick, he worships you" Senpai stated, "That's creepy..." "What's creepy" Pico asked as he walked in our conversation. I jumped from him as Senpai looked at him straight away. Pico stared at the TV as he also stared at me again. "Who is that?" Pico asked "You don't remember, he's Senpai, the guy trapped in that game" I implied "The one that nearly took your Keith away" "Huh?" "You don't remember? I attempted to take his body but failed to do so" "Oh yea" Pico realized "You were that asshole" "Uh huh, but now we're cool and just chill" Senpai stated "Yea hehe, but I think it's starting to get late so let's head to bed" I stated "Yea, yea yea Goodnight" Pico said as he went to his room.

Senpai yawned in retro as he turned himself off. I went ahead and got in my covers as the night began to show itself. I wasn't really getting much sleep as I looked at window turning over at the stars. It was nice and peaceful as I became tired overtime yawning. I fell asleep on the couch as I heard footsteps approaching my way and the TV turning on.
———————————————————————————
Why is this story making me think of an alternate Pico, hmm...