“I’m sorry, I just-” I sighed, “I don’t know.”

“Why do you doubt that he likes you?” Harry said looking sad, he moved himself on the bed so that he was lying beside me.

“I don’t know, maybe it’s a mix of not wanting to get my hopes up, and not feeling good enough for him to actually like me.

“DON’T BE STUPID BOOBEAR!” Harry shouted, getting up and moving to straddle my belly; looking down at me. “You are an amazing person!” and he lent down and gave me a big hug.

“Louis, why would you even think like that? Of course Niall would like you!” Lottie argued, coming closer to me so she was sitting next to Harry. “You’re funny, you’re kind, you have a big heart and you care about everyone! You’re the best brother ever, Louis, and if Niall doesn’t like you then he’s insane, but I’m sure he does!”

Harry and Lottie enclosed me in a giant hug.

“Thanks,” I muttered. They sat back and moved to get comfortable on the bed.

“Well,” Harry started, “the last phase doesn’t really need our help; it’s just waiting now.”

“How long do you think we’ll have to wait?” Lottie said thoughtfully.

“I don’t know, not long I suspect,” Harry answered, “but if he hasn’t made a move by next Monday, that’s a week, I think we should organise another outing.”

“Yeah,” Lottie and I said simultaneously. I smiled because Lottie and I think so much alike, it’s a surprise that we don’t finish each other’s sentences. To be honest I think I’m exaggerating, just a little bit though because we do think alike a lot, she knows a lot about me and she knows how to bring my day up. 

(Niall’ POV)

“I don’t really care anyway, Niall,” Demi said over the phone, she was taking the break-up better than I had thought she would. “I was only using you to get Sterling jealous!” Wait. What? I had to bite back a laugh. We were using each other. But, I was damned if I was going to admit that to her.

“Sterling Knight?” I said surprised. Sterling was a stuck up bastard who got all the girls he wanted. He was incredibly charming to the girls and I couldn’t help but get pissed off whenever I saw him, he was so sure he was god’s gift to women.

“Yeah, he’s in my drama, and I was using you to get him jealous.” She stated bored, like she was trying to get a reaction from me. Well sorry, but no.

“Did it work?” I asked amused. I heard her let out an annoyed huff.

“I think so, I can’t tell yet, we’ve got close the past couple weeks and I’m planning on telling him we broke up and let the crocodile tears fall,” she said, like she was trying purposefully to get me upset, but to be honest, it wasn’t even in the slightest. Crocodile tears? Aren’t they fake tears that actors use for dramatic effect?

“Well, I hope we stay friends after this?” I said, but it was more of a question.

“Well, not at first, we have to give it a couple weeks before we can come out as being friends, because people won’t buy my tears,” she explained. Okay, this slightly getting me pissed off now, who the hell does she think she is? “People will buy that I’m upset about the break up more if we aren’t friends straight away.”

I could Feel myself starting to get annoyed that she was just being so open about the fact that she obviously didn’t care, at all.

“Wait, but if you don’t care about this relationship, why did you freak out today and act like a clingy girlfriend?” I said confused.

“Well,” she chuckled; “I was trying to get you to break up with me.” she let out a loud laugh. Okay, this girl is mental.

“Alright then,” I said, “I hope it all goes to plan for you and Sterling.” And with that I hung up.

Well, that was unexpected, I thought.

(Liam’s POV)

Zayn and I had been spending a lot of time together lately, it was like we needed each other, and we were both equally lonely.

“Are you not going to find another girlfriend?” I asked, as I put a DVD into the machine, walking back over to the coach and sitting next to Zayn.

“Why would I do that?” he asked confused.

“Well, you’ve always got a girlfriend; you go from one to the next...”I faded off realising what I had said could be somewhat offensive. “it’s just not like Zayn Malik not to have a girlfriend” I tried to salvage the situation, but it seemed like I was only making the situation worse.

“Yeah well, I just don’t feel like its fair on anyone, I don’t want to be that kind of person anymore,” he said sadly, “all I ever do is hurt people when I get into relationships, and it’s about time I just stopped. I’ll wait for the right person instead of just jumping into relationships hoping to feel something, just because they are nice girls...”

“I understand where you’re coming from,” I said understandingly. “I’m not looking for a relationship because Danielle has made it hard for me to feel like I could trust another girl to not break my heart. You know?”

“Yeah,” he said, “what she did is totally out of order.” There was a silence as I sorted out the film and we started to watch it. We were watching ‘up’, a very good film I might add.  I got comfortable snuggling into Zayn, who lent back on the coach and put his arm around me. It was a very comfortable position, but if anyone walked in they would almost definitely think that something was going on.

The film started out good and I smiled at all the little cute parts but then it got to that sad part, when it goes through the old man’s life with his wife and then she dies. Oh god, why does this always bring tears to my eyes?

I heard Zayn sniffing back tears next to me and looked up at him, tears in my eyes, I let out a chuckle. We are such wimps. We looked at each other for a long moment and as I looked into his eyes I could almost feel myself being sucked into those dark chocolate orbs.

I noticed his eyes flicker to my lips, but then back to my eyes and I unconsciously did the same.  His lips looked so inviting, so plump and moist. What is happening? Why is he leaning in? My head was going mental, did I want this? No of course not you’re straight! My head kept telling me, but I couldn’t top that niggle in the back of mind telling me do it!

But before I could make up my mind, Zayn’s lips were pressed to mine. and I closed my eyes enjoying the fuzzy tingles the rolled through my body like heat waves. The kiss was slow and nervous and I lost myself in it, as Zayn’s hands cupped my cheeks, feeling hot and comforting on the side of my face, as he draw my head closer, if that was possible. My hands slid behind his neck slowly, enjoying the kiss, but it all ended too soon and we pulled away slightly out of breath. My lips felt all tingly and swollen.

What the hell just happened?

Fan, Comment, Vote, whatever you fancy :0) x

Don’t forget to leave a comment with your thoughts! I love to know :D