strange love

@ billnai: scary times

comments....

@ user: you and Vinnie together?
reply: nah just homies

@ dababy and vinegar?
reply: is that what y'all call him, lmao don't give me nickname ideas

2 days later

I'm anxious as hell as I drive up to his house. I hadn't seen him in weeks, but we were on Facetime last night, just talking about our day because he couldn't sleep. Anyway, I finally gather the courage to leave the car and walk up to the door. "Good afternoon," Hub said as he drew me in for a hug. "Hey," I said as I held on a little closer and let go as soon as I realized. "Come in" he takes my beverages, "so let's skip the awkward parts" I say quickly, "ok let's head to the back, the dogs miss you too, and we can chat outside in the fresh air" he continues as he grabs my wrist, "I know the way there" I smile " I only spent my days here all the time" I add.

He explains, "It's still your home, and some of your things are still here." "You didn't donate those as you said you would?" I react with surprise, feeling he might actually be sorry. "No, those are the only things you left for me; have you still got my things?" He continues, "Now what kind of Taylor Swift fan would I be if I didn't burn your stuff?" I joke, "seriously?" he asks, making me chuckle, "sorry, I've kept the memories though if that helps you feel any better." After a while of talking, he changes the subject. "Do you love him?" he questions. "Who, Vinnie?" he nods. " Love is a strong word, hubert, but he is just a bro," I say, and he smiles. I reassure him, which helps him feel comfortable enough to lean in for a kiss. I didn't want to stop it, so I just let it happen, and now I'm spending the damn night.

"Let's go for dinner, it's still early in the night," he suggests as he plays with my hair, "oh no, us hanging out publicly will cause people to want to behead me." I claim, "C'mon, who cares what other people think or say?" He tries to persuade me, "Well, we'll go out, just let me fix myself up and I'll be downstairs," I smile, and he walks out of the room. I can actually raise hell on earth right now as I touch up my makeup, thinking about how much trouble us being seen out would cause. "Ready," I smile, and he takes my hand in his.

When I got out of his car, I saw Fletcher approaching us, which gave me a pit in my stomach. "Hey there, Hub and Nai, are you two good again?" He points the camera at us, we smile, and he wants to take my hand, but I casually refuse. "So the fans want to know what is going on with you two," Fletcher continues as he continues to follow us. "Everyone wants to know things that nobody has the right to know except us, and it's frustrating because making anything public gets ruined by the media because of gossip or speculations, and what I can say on our behalf is that we're trying to resolve our differences privately because we were friends before we were a couple," I state "And what about Vinnie Hacker?" he continues "one of the most down to earth people I know" I say, smiling and walking away, holding onto Hub's arm hoping to feel safety and calmness.

Author's note: a time skip is coming up soon, as well as more "ninnie" interactions i promise we are just starting.