"Who is this and why are you calling?" The familiar stern voice of Phil could be heard. They smiled as to hearing their fathers voice through the phone once more. "Phil! I've missed you so much! I haven't been able to reach contact with any of you. Listen, I need your help-" (y/n) began to explain but Phil quickly sighed and stopped them from continuing.

"No (y/n), you listen here. Don't contact any of us, especially the youngest one anymore alright?" Phil said. "What do you mean by 'any of us'? Did you.." (y/n) felt their stomach drop the more they stayed on the phone. They forgot they were outside in the first place until a branch broke in the distance making them jump.

"I adopted other kids (y/n), they need my help. Listen, I can't keep going after you all the time. I have shit to do" Phil said as he crossed his arms across his chest. He was honestly tired of all the shit they always brought. Every time they would come home, they were either in so much harm or harmed others.

"What the fuck...I can't believe this. Phil you're my father you're supposed to help me and lead me the right way" (y/n) argued as they stored their campfire back on their inventory and went back to walking in the forest.

"I'm not your father anymore if all you're going to bring in the house is more issues! I can't be behind your arse all the time mate!" Phil argued back. Phil was right, (y/n) was old enough to do their own decisions. They might be a year over 18 but is still a responsible adult over themselves.

"Phil, you know I have fucking issues better than anyone else! I thought you were always going to be there for me..you even said it yourself"  (y/n) said hearing footsteps silently approaching them. They couldn't care less as their vision began to fog up with warm tears.

"Mate..give me some space to do shit for myself as well. I care about you mate but I have to take care of these other kids. They need a father figure dude!" Phil said trying to explain his side of the situation while shifting his weight to his other foot while Tommy sat listening to their conversation with a saddened expression.

"So you're just going to leave me like that? I see.." (y/n) said feeling an arrow shoot right towards their right shoulder making them yell out in pain. They turned around seeing the figure finally show itself. "You..you again?!" (Y/n) said with a surprised face.

"Huh? (Y/n)? What was that noise?" Phil asked as he lifted himself off the wall he was leaning on. Tommy subconsciously perked up at the way Phil's voice became full of worry.

The phone dropped from (y/n)'s shoulder onto the snow as they got shot once again on their left leg. "Ahh! Stop it dream!" (Y/n) shouted in pain as they finally fell on the snow groaning in pain. They tried to pull both arrows out but it hurt even more.

"I finally caught up to you, my dear old friend" dream said as he dropped his bow beneath him and walked over to (y/n). Phil grew in worry as he could hear the conversation lightly. 'Dream?! (Y/n) was involved with Dream? Oh (y/n) I feel terrible now' Phil began to think as he tried to remember where (y/n) used to be around. "Tommy! Go get me techno quickly!" He asked of Tommy who nervously nodded and went to get the said male.

"(Y/n)?! Can you hear me? Techno will come help you what are your cords?!" Phil desperately said over the phone, clutching the cord in his free hand in worry. (Y/n) stopped struggling and dropped their head onto the snow, staring up at the dark purple sky.

"Is this it dream? Is this where you kill me once and for all?" (Y/n) asked after coughing up blood from his nose. Dream sat next to him in the snow and looked at the other person. He doesn't remember seeing them this broken before.

Their hair has grown so long than ever before, their armor isn't the best even though he knew (y/n) liked to always be seen wearing the best. Two arrows impaled in their body, seeing their blood overflow and drop to the white shiny snow.