Chapter 1

General narration

Timeline: A period in the middle of the war on Cybertron

An ambush. That was all there was to it.

The Prime was alone at that time, launching his only sparkling off world to protect her. He was so close to losing her to the Decepticons, at least that was what he thought.

He was left heavily damaged, leaking energon, for the other Autobots to find.

The priority was not the Prime, but his sparkling. Their objective had been achieved, they did not need to do anything else. Optimus Prime was for their Lord and master to defeat, not them.

...

"Master, we have retrieved the sparkling." The silver seeker, Starscream, second in command of the Decepticons, reported to the warlord as he held the sparkling he was ordered to retrieve.

The sparkling was a femme with a purple paint job. She had a mark on her left arm, a shape of a circle in the middle with 5 triangles pointing out like arrows, just like a drawing of a sun and star.

The femme cried, knowing something was wrong, crying for help but unable to do anything else.

"Give her to me Starscream." The warlord ordered, grinning maliciously.

The second in command obeyed without hesitation, though curious.

"Lord Megatron, if I may ask. Why did you ask me to retrieve the Prime's sparkling?" He asked, his curiosity getting the better of him.

"I plan on raising her to become an assassin, a necessary contingency, despite my capability to extinguish Optimus Prime's spark."

...

Time skip: Years after arriving on Earth

(Solargem's POV)

"You have done well Solargem." Megatron complimented with a proud grin.

"Yay! Thank you Lord Megatron!" I squealed.

Him complimenting me meant so much to me. That could mean I was closer to being able to start my long term goal- rid my master of the Autobots.

I've heard him tell me stories about the Autobots, being corrupt, starting the war, killing so many innocents. They were the cause of our home planet being turned into a barren wasteland.

He was the one who rescued me from them. So I wanted to help him. He allowed me to do so and had been training me to infiltrate their ranks to help get rid of them, before they kill what was left of us Cybertronians.

He told me that my young age would best help in infiltrating the bots and I could use that to my advantage.

He taught me everything I knew. And I was grateful for that.

"Solargem, I shall issue you a challenge. If you can defeat Starscream, I will allow you to begin your mission." He told me.

"Really?" I looked up at him in anticipation.

"I will order the both of you to go to an energon mine. You will injure him, and report."

"Yes Lord Megatron." I smiled.

For him to get me to fight Scream and defeat him discreetly would probably be because he failed or did something wrong, could easily have been both too.

I may have just been past my first upgrade but I could take down quite a few cons on my own, not that I'm bragging.

Megatron commed Scream in. I stood waiting.