Shit.

"I heard that. Stop cursing. And what are you going to do about this? He asked moving the burnt book in his hands.

I turned around to look at him but lowered my head immediately.

"You sure can use your powers for such things very well." He said while shaking his head.

"I'm sorry" I said quietly and he seemed to have heard it as he looked at me with pitiful eyes.

The alarm hadn't stopped ringing. Before Yuta could even say another word, I ran out of the practice room. There was a commotion around the main hall. I moved in to find a huge crowd surrounding a figure.

"I swear it wasn't me" said the voice which I immediately recognized as Jason's. I hadn't noticed that Yuta had followed me and was now standing beside me. My friends and a very happy Alex walked towards us.

"What's wrong?" asked Yuta, after looking at Alex.

"That Jason boy used his power to set this place on fire. And now he is denying the already evident fact." said Alex laughing at Jason.

I was more than flustered as I just stared at the floor. From the corner of my eyes, I could see Yuta looking at me with a slight smirk plastered on his face.

Look what you have done. His voice was heard clearly inside my head.

I should have burned you instead. I hit back, immediately regretting my decision as Yuta opened his mouth.

"You know there is someone else who can—"

"There are others who have the same power too" I cut him off, giving Yuta a fake smile and turning towards Alex.

"That's true" pointed out Elena who had been looking at Jason the whole time.

"Jisung's got the power too." we could hear Jason's voice from the crowd. We all turned towards Jisung, the poor boy's eyes widened and he looked beyond scared.

"It's not me" he said. "You know I'll never do it Hyung" he turned to Taeyong. That's when I realized, it was Taeyong who was mediating the situation. He nodded and gave a small smile to Jisung.

"I was with with him for the past two hours... I can guarantee he didn't do it." said Chenle, putting an arm over Jisung's shoulder. The crowd had started whispering and few confirmed the fact that Jisung wasn't the one to do it.

Oh no. Not me. Please not me.

"How about the two Yokais over there?" Jason was desperate to prove himself innocent. Poor boy. I thought.

Taeyong looked over to me and Yuta. I had my head hung low but Yuta seemed calm enough. I slowly raised my eyes to meet Taeyong's.

"Actually—"

"We both were practicing. We can guarantee that it's neither of us" said Yuta all of a sudden. I turned around to look at him with wide eyes and he just flashed me a smile.

Taeyong looked quite convinced as he turned around to Jason. The later had fear but still was ready to prove himself innocent and for the first time I felt sorry for the brat.

"It's alright Jason. Just don't let it happen again." said Taeyong, being the ever so calm person he was.

"I told you it wasn't me." said Jason with an angry look. Taeyong just shook his head.

"Someone turn the bloody alarm off." he said before going to exit the hall. The crowd had dispersed and my friends had moved over to Jisung, leaving me and Yuta alone.