"Put me down?! are you mad? do i even know you? this is harrassment?!" 

He sat me down on a wooden chair and kneeled down to my eye level. His finger on my chin forcing me to look into his aurburn eyes.

"Listen princess. my boy found you running around the street in the night and brought you here so  have some fxcking respect iyte." I put my chin down and bit his lanky yellow finger. 

He kicked the chair resulting in me falling on my back , i sat up on the mahogany shiny floor and rubbed my head. I rolled my eyes at the stupid brownskin laughing. 

"Ey man, low her." I smiled at the darkskin and he screwed me , i kissed my teeth. Black boys are so bipolar. 

"Na man leave him, this is bants" 

"You wanna see bants come step up to me dickhead." I muttered. His dark eyes hovered over me and stepped forward. I stood up and brought my fists up to my face he did the same. We both looked at each other. He was really cute but his eyes. They were honestly and truly, coal black. I looked at his pink lips which he licked and we both burst out laughing. I put my hand on my belly I could not breathe the way he licked his lips were so advertised. 

" I like her" The other two boys kissed their teeth and walked away. I sat down and asked for my phone which was thrown at me. I kissed my teeth; great it was dead. 

"Want anything to drink? we got coke? fanta and orange juice?"

"Ermmmmm orange juice thanks." Why was he being so nice to me? and why was I still here?

Mr.dark eyes sat down with me and gave me a drink of orange juice while he drank red bull. 

"How old are you b ?"

"16, you?"

"same."

I sipped my orange juice avoiding the awkwardness.

"why am .. why am i here?"

"To help you init, my brother saw you running around the road like a madman."

I shivered at the memory and what i left at home.

"yeah, well erm thanks."

"Do you wanna go home?"

"I don't really have no where to go." He looked at me and shook his head.

"You don't have to tell me whats gwanning with your life but you're too pretty to be living on the streets, boys take advantage of girls like you."

i knew too much to be gassed at his compliment. My mother raised a girl with a good head on her shoulders and i knew better than to fall for a boy like this. I smiled a thank you and went to wash my cup. I was suprised to see a sink full of dishes.

 "Don't you boys do dishes and stuff?" He laughed and shook his head.

"We wait for Karma to come home."

"what?" I was confused karma? why would karma come to wash your dishes, karma comes and takes revenge, and you three underage boys being able to afford a house like this. Karma kills boys like you.