Day and Night

I felt bad, because I kind of broke our promise.

I got really tired and ended up falling asleep, but Cupid was fine with it. Plus, really thinking about it, I was pretty nervous to go that far with him. When I wasn't horny, I didn't want to. Though it was easy to get me horny, so I think it'll happen soon. After our one month anniversary, we still didn't do anything. Though he was still okay with that. He was a good boyfriend. He brought it up all the time but if I said no then that would be that.

Besides, I was planning on making the right moment for that.

"Why do you always need to go shopping?" Mary complained.

We payed a visit to the human stores, which was allowed because it was during the day and not at night at some club, and I was trying to find a new outfit.

"Because I want to look really good for Cupid and he's seen me in all of my outfits," I said.

"You're such a girl," said Lady.

"I can't help it."

I decided on a pair of navy blue short shorts that weren't too tight but just the right size. Then I got a shirt that was a hot, vibrant magenta and it was all lace, too. Though I didn't plan on wearing anything underneath it. It was button-up, too, so I planned on leaving some buttons undone as well. I was glad I was a guy. That way I could get away with wearing lace shirts and nothing underneath it. Then I got some pink strappy sandals that were cute and I was set. I didn't want any accessories because I didn't want that to distract him from me and my body.

I convinced Mo to take Mom out for a weekend getaway, which ultimately gave me a weekend stay-in for Cupid and I. On Friday morning, Mom and Mo had already left, and so I got up early to get things ready. I showered, using my fruitiest and most delicious smelling products. Then I dried off and lotioned up my body with more deliciousness. I put on my outift and decided not to use make up because he said I didn't need any. I went into the kitchen and made some breakfast for him. I made his favorite, cinnamon rolls, with chocolate milk, set it on a tray, and brought it into the bedroom. I gently woke him up, but he's a stubborn one so I started to kiss him, setting down the tray before on the table next to the bed. I kissed him mutliple times and he eventually opened his eyes.

He smiled up at me, taking in my appearance and looking at my lace shirt and very exposed chest since I had four of the seven buttons unbuttoned. I was practically shirtless, but the fact that I wasn't meant it was more teasing and sexy. He sat up and pulled me up against him, eating some of his breakfast. "You'd be a great housewife," he said to me.

"I practically am a housewife," I said. "We have the whole weekend to ourselves."

"Good. Maybe I can finally rip your pants off."

"Maybe," I said laughing, but laughing because he had no idea how likely that was.

"I'm gonna put some clothes on first," he said, standing in the buff. He never minded being naked, but he prefered to wear clothes in the morning because it made him feel ready to take on the day's challenges. That didn't mean he wouldn't take his clothes off within the next hour. It's just that he had to start the day with clothes on, and then the day's events would determine if he'd have to get naked again.

He went into my half-bath and since he had quite a few pairs of clothes left at my house from the times he'd stay the night (I washed all his clothes for him) he grabbed a pair and changed. He only put on a pair of shorts that came to the middle of his thigh and a white, loose shirt that had long sleeves and a lot of chest being show. It was appropriate for the day since it was chilly and rainy. He of course looked wonderful, and his shorts hugged him in all the right places. I thought the outfit made everything seem so much better. We both looked good and things were only going to get greater.

We ate our food together, and I noticed that he'd eat something I'd already taken a bite of. His germaphobia had diminished with me, probably because he had his saliva and semen in his mouth. After we ate, we made out for some time, our hands down each other's pants and pumping hard on each other. After fooling around we decided to hit the town together, me not caring about how gay my outfit was, and him not caring if his shorts were short than the average straight man's. Of course, a bunch of girls complimented him on his shorts, saying more guys needed to show more leg. They're the same girls that had been saying I needed to wear longer shorts, too, by the way. Cupid kind of ignored them, giving me looks I understood. Oh how I wanted to kiss him and let the others know he's mine. Instead I smacked his butt and said, "Let's go, Cu-pie." Pronunciation: Q - Pie.

We decided to go the human world instead, to get away from the annoying ones. He took me to a little cafe owned by one of the guys we saw at the club, Jared. His boyfriend Mark was the barista.

"Hey Cee! Jay!" they greeted.

"I don't think I'v ever seen a gayer couple in my life," Jared said. "Is that a girl's shirt?" he asked me.

"Yep, and girl's shoes. The shorts actually are for men."

He rolled his eyes. "Twinks."

We laughed and ordered some lemonade only since we had eaten not too long ago. We said farewell after small talk and headed to the outdoor mall to go shopping. We were holding hands, too, and it felt wonderful to be able to do that in public. Apparently, it was a pretty gay neighborhood so we could get away with it. We did buy much, just candy and stupid little novelty items. We wasted enough time we decided it was time to get some lunch. We ate and talked, and Cupid decided to take over the date.

"Let's go to a spa," he said.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Because you deserve it."

"Okay...but I don't want a massage. Well, I want one from you at home."

"That I can do."

So he took me to spa, and - surprise, surprise - he was friends with the owner. It wasn't busy and we didn't need an appointment. We first got our nails done, and I couldn't stop laughing during my pedicure. I was so ticklish on my feet and legs. He'd rub my feet and I hated it. I was basically ticklish every where, except for my neck and back, which is why I couldn't wait for my Cupid massage. Once the tickle torment was over (I refuse to ever get another pedicure) we took mud baths, which really turned me on. Our muddy bodies rubbing against each other - I just couldn't help myself. We got naked and hopped into a tub full of mud. God, I was so dirty. And naughty...I need a spanking.

I burst out laughing at my perverted thoughts.

"What're you laughing at?" Cupid asked.

"I'm such a perv," I said.

"What're you thinking about?"

"Filthy, filthy things."

"The mud?"

"And other filthy things."

He smirked at me.

"When do we have to get out?" I asked.

"In twenty-five minutes."

"Perfect." I moved closer to him and kissed him deeply. A part of me really wanted to give him a blow job, because I am just so disgusting I would put my mouth on his mud-covered member. Though we just settled for hands jobs and kissing. Plus, I'd probably barf the second my lips touched him. Once our time was up and there was some other filthy fluids in the mud (don't worry, they change the mud) and we took a mineral bath. We got facials and finally sat in the sauna. We were the only two so we just sat with each other naked.

"This is nice," I said, my body feeling so clean even though my body was dirty. I felt riveted, which of course just got me in the mood. The fact I knew what we were going to do later only got me more horny.

"Yeah," is all he said, looking at me kind of hungrily and kind of some other emotion I didn't know. Whatever it was, it was intense, and it was kind of scary, but scary in a good way as in it also turned me on. What didn't turn me on?

I crawled over to him and kissed him. He pulled me onto his lap, which made me nervous in seconds considering we were both naked. I couldn't stop my hitched breathing, the sauna seeming to get even more hot. He kissed me on the neck and up towards my ear, and he had discovered recently how my ears were sweetspots. He bit my lobe and delicately slipped his tongue around it, making me shiver. He wrapped his arms around me pulling me closer. I inhaled sharply as he kept nibbling and kissing my ear, though that wasn't the only thing making me gasp, whimper, and moan. We were both rock-hard, and he pressing against me right between my groin and my butt, in that one little spot every guy loved to be pressed against. He kissed me more, both of us fondling each other. He was just an amazing boyfriend. Really. He was.

Once our little spa trip was over, it was three o'clock and we decided to go back to my house. I told him we should take a nap, because I wanted to have more energy for later, of course. We snoozed until about seven and then we made supper together, which I found to be really romantic. He was a good cook, which made me yell at him because he never once offered to help me cook. Though he just laughed at me.

"You told me you liked being a housewife," he said.

"Doesn't mean you can't help. You're the man. I'm the woman. You're whipped," I replied.

"Whipped? I'm pretty certain being whipped is just a stupid way of saying that I'm an awesome boyfriend."

"Well, you could still help. If you ever wanna rip my pants off then you better be an awesome boyfriend."

"Fine, but I have a feeling that if I didn't then I'd still be able to get your pants off."

"These pants are pretty thick and study. I don't think you'll be able to rip them off t-" I caught myself from saying "tonight" because I didn't want to ruin the surprise. He didn't seem to notice, though. I hopped up onto the counter and watched him cook some more. "Remember when we were kids and we were actually nice to each other?"

He smiled up at me, and I loved it when he gave such genuine smiles. "Yeah. I remember when you fell out of the tree and you started to cry. I had to hold your hand and walk you all the way back to your house."

"Remember when your dog went missing and you wouldn't tell anyone he went missing because otherwise you'd start crying?"

"I hated having people see me cry."

"Yeah, but you cried in front of me when I found him."

"I thought he was dead."

"When did we start hating each other?" I asked.

"Middle school. That's when our innocence was taken away. We all forgot about recess and were surrounded by the seventh and eighth graders who kept thinking about sex even though they never had any."

"When all those people kept talking about it I thought they really were having sex, and since other people started to hate me I always thought that if I slept with someone then I'd be popular, but then that one girl had sex with that ninth grader and we were all pretty freaked out by her. So she got called a bunch of names...even though she just wanted people to like her."

"Sad isn't it?"

"Yeah, so I never went around. I just pretended they weren't that mean."

"Remember the first time I was mean to you?" he asked.

"Uh...no. Enlighten me."

"Well, you'll never guess what I called you after accidentally bumping into you in the hall. I blamed you of course."

"What did you call me?"

"A fag."

My jaw dropped. "You called me that?" I asked.

"Yeah." He looked up me, smiling but also looking guilty. "Sorry. I was full of it. When I was mean to you back then, it was because I just wanted to be cool. Though then I took over my dad's job once I hit puberty, and that's when I saw certain things in life that made me realize being cool wasn't important in any way. It took a little while for me to get that and understand the things I've seen, but then I started to hate you along with a bunch of other people because everyone acted like things were such a big deal and..."

"We're luckier than many more people."

"Exactly. I mean, I was more mad at you than others. Other people were stupid and so I hate them for being stupid, but I've always known you were better than others."

"How?" I asked.

"I don't know. I guess I just saw the potential of your amazement. Or maybe subconsciously I knew I loved you but was too blind to see it."

"And remember when I said you were blind when it came to love?"

"Hm. How 'bout that?"

I smiled and kissed his nose. "Well, I'll admit that you might have made me less selfish."

"And I'll admit that I might have over exaggerated on how selfish you were." He smiled at me. "You can cry and be upset about things, especially since people really are mean to you and it must be hard to have to deal with snow being gone for so long." He started to put our food on some plates. I grabbed some glasses and started to pour some lemonade for ourselves. We continued talking as we ate. "Though I just wanted you to realize you didn't have to be upset about it. At least you got something, you know? I really don't mind if you get upset. You can, but I guess I wanna see you overcome that - which you have." He cocked a cocky smile at me. "Because of me of course."

I rolled my eyes. "Of course."

"But you just might've changed me, too."

"Oh really?" I asked.

"Yeah. You make me enjoy my job more."

"How so?"

"Well, I love loving you, and I want other people to feel what I feel when I'm with you since it's a beautiful feeling."

I smiled, wanting to cry because I never thought someone would love me in all my life - especially Cupid. Though here we are, sworn enemies who became true lovers. I completely understood how he felt. I loved waking up with him next to me, holding me, spending the day with him, knowing he was going to be there whenever I needed him, going to sleep in his arms. Other people deserve to feel that. To feel connected with another living being in another way so much you feel like your missing something when you're not with them. I didn't just want him, but I absolutely needed him. He was right. It was a beautiful thing, to know someone loved you so strongly back you didn't doubt anything when you were with them. I loved him. God...I loved him so much.

I leaned in and kissed him. "I love you," I told him.

"I love you, too," he replied.

We continued to eat and then sat on the couch in the living room to watch TV. He leaned against the arm rest and I leaned against him between his legs, my head in his lap. We weren't watching TV really. We were mostly just talking, and it was the good talking like we had while cooking and eating supper. It wasn't where we'd just state stuff, but we'd share our thoughts. It was another beautiful thing.

Around ten o'clock, he turned off the TV and stretched. "Ready for bed?" he asked.

That's when it hit me. I forgot about the fact that I had a surprise for him, that I was going to go all the way with him. I nodded and we went back to the bedroom. I grew extremely nervous. I had no idea how to go about this. He took his shirt off and tossed it to the side. He turned around and looked at me. "Come here," he said, holding his hand out.

I took his hand and he draped his arms around me, smiling down at me.

"I know what you've been planning on doing tonight."

My jaw dropped, me gawking at him. "H-How?"

"You gave hints out through the day." He looked serious for a second. "Do you still want to?"

I smiled to assure him. "Of course I do."

He captured my lips and held me tightly. He unbuttoned my shirt and took it off, tossing it with his as my breathing increased due to my nerves and the intense feelings rushing through me. "I love you," I told him like I'd never be able to tell him again. I kissed him passionately, whispering in between kisses, "I love you," repeatedly. He kissed my neck and I couldn't stop telling him. I loved him so much, so deeply and truly. This wasn't the smut I had planned on doing earlier. This was love, making love.

"I love you so much, Jack," he breathed, picking me up and placing me on the bed, mounting over me. "God, I love you." He kissed my ear, getting pathetic whimpers out of me. We ripped each others clothes off and kissed again, deeply and loving.

It wasn't enough. I needed more. I wanted his body pressed against mine as hard as possible. I needed to be closer, closer, closer. "Love me," I whispered.

"I do," he told me. "I do love you." He pulled my legs up and I wrapped them around his waist. He stopped to look at me. "You're so beautiful. So, so beautiful."

"I need you," I whispered, closing my eyes. I gasped as he moved against me.

"Look at me," he whispered.

I opened his eyes and looked into his emerald ones. They were filled with fiery passion and love, making my heart race. I kept looking at him as he moved against me, a slight pain going through me but he knew what he was doing and soon enough pleasure soared through my body. I couldn't let the moans stop, but I didn't want them to. Cupid looked at me deeply, giving me exactly what I wanted, I needed. He moved his hands around me, grabbing me and pumping along with his thrusts. I don't know how long it lasted or how loud I was, but I didn't care. I only cared about the fact that Cupid was perfect and how much I loved him. "I love you. I-I love you! Oh, Cupid! Oh!"

He collapsed next to me on the bed, quickly taking me in his arms, holding me gently like I was a glass figurine. "I love you," he whispered for the hundreth time that night.

"I love you, too," I whispered back, also for the hundreth time.

"God, I wanna marry you."

I laughed. "Then marry me."

"I will. Believe me, I will."

I looked into his eyes, and laughed.

"What?" he asked, smiling.

"I just want to tell you I love you over and over again."

"No matter how many times you tell me, I'll still love to hear you say it."

"I love you."

"I know."

I smiled at him and kissed him deeply, relishing in the arms of the love of my life, knowing we'd be together, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, for fairer or fouler, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part.

The End.

JUST KIDDING. I HOPE YOU READ THIS SO YOU KNOW IT'S NOT OVER! MKAY? KAY :)

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I know it's not filthy and raunchy the way Jack thought it would be, but I might write a smutty sex scene and post it in "A Collection of Everything" which is this other story of mine that's full of one shots, missing chapters, alternative chapters, and restricted chapters. So yeah. Wait for that...maybe.

To the slide is a sideshow (haha, see what I did there?) and the first picture is of a drawing of Jack by ISaidRawr! Thank you so much! If anybody else wants to draw pictures then I'd gladly take them!

The rest of the slideshow is Jack's outfit, Cupid's outfit, and a smattering of Jack and Cupid pictures.

Thanks for all the comments and votes! This doesn't have that many reads and yet it has a lot of votes and comments! It has more votes and comments than other stories that have over 10000 reads. Weird, but thanks!

Read, comment, vote, love, etc.

Thanks :D