4th of July

"Stop."

"Never."

"Stop."

"No."

"Please?"

He paused, looking at my adorable, sad face I put on. "Fine." He set me down instead of throwing me into the water. "What do you want to do?"

"Let's go swimming."

He rolled his eyes but took it as an opportunity to take his pants off. I took my tank top off and my shorts and we dived into the pond. The pond was small and secluded, hidden in the forest a few trees away from his tree house. I use to be kind of shy with changing and showing more skin, but as of recently we've slowly been wearing less clothing as we've gone to bed. Less shirts, shorter shorts, underwear, just a slight decrease.

"You've gotten tanner," he told me.

"And yet I'm still the whitest person who's ever lived," I replied.

"Yeah, but I like that you're not trying to be tan. I love your skin." He kissed my neck, trailing down to my shoulder. He kissed my lips again and easily put my legs around his waist. We leaned back until we were underneath the water completely, still kissing. I started laughing when we couldn't hold our breaths and came above the water.

"I really love the fact I can say I have a boyfriend now," he told me.

I kissed him quickly, hating the seconds our lips were apart. He picked me up and sat me on the grass. I think it was a man made pond because it was perfectly circular and it was the same depth all around, so the grass was like a four and a half foot ledge. Basically, it was like a pool, but no plastic or chlorine. He stood in the water as I sat on the ledge, kissing me still since we were almost the same height when I sat. He kissed my neck and pressed me tightly against him. He slid my hands around to my waist band and kissed me more gently. He kissed down my body until he hit my boxers. He looked up at me and I nodded. He undid the flap on my boxers and this time I was shy to reveal myself more, but when I felt his hot breath against my member I wasn't so shy anymore.

He teased me at first, just kissing up and down me.

"Cupid," I whimpered. "Stop."

He continued to tease me, and the jerk wanted me to beg. "Please, Cupid. Please take me."

He was satisfied with that and consumed me whole, giving me more pleasure than my hand could ever do. He knew exactly what he was doing and I was so glad to call him my boyfriend, too. I discovered how loud I was in the midst of him being amazing. It's a good thing there weren't any people around for miles, because I definitely scared the birds away. I bucked my hips and if we traded places I don't think I could have done what he was doing. "Cupid!" I screeched, hitting that awesome climax that I had never experienced.

He sat up, licking his lips and buttoning my flap. I sat up quickly, lunged at him, and kissed him ferociously, falling into the water. He laughed and kissed me back. "You're just so cute," he told me in between kisses. I decided to return the favor and pushed him up onto the grass, his legs hanging off. He wasn't wearing boxers like me. He was wearing black boxer-briefs, and as I've said - those are the sexiest underwear. Though they were soaking wet and his v-line was protruding so much and they just clung to his body, not leaving much imagination to me.

I kissed his stomach and was freaking out on the inside, because I had never done anything like this. I was about as virgin as possible. Then I was a mixture of emotions when I moved his underwear. He really was perfect. My boyfriend's perfect. Perfect in every little way. I decided that I would do everything to him I would imagine him doing to me before we got together. I really wanted him to scream, but he was a quiet one. I knew he was enjoying it through the rest of his motions, but he mostly grunted or slightly moaned and groaned. It was still sexy, and I was getting turned on just by his noises and the way he bucked his hips. He ran his fingers through my hair and then pulled my head down by the hair, which was super hot and I was surprised I wasn't gagging. I'll be blunt. I was really good at giving him a blow job.

He was only loud when he hit his climax, and once he made those noises I swallowed and sunk down under the water because he just sounded so hot it was too much to handle. He pulled me up and kissed me, smiling down at me. He hopped into the water and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me to him. I draped my arms around his neck and rested my head on him, closing my eyes as we drifted in the water. He somehow managed to lie on his back with me on him and still floated on the water. It was like he was on a floating thing.

"I love you," I sighed.

"I love you, too," he told me.

We floated in the water for a while, soaking up the sun and enjoying the still summer day. At one point, he pulled off our underwear, and again he still managed to float on his back. He tossed them with the rest of our clothing and I smiled up at him.

"Do you think we could tell Mary, Drake, Boogey, and Lady?" I asked.

"I don't see why not," he replied. "They all knew you had a crush on me."

"Did they?"

"Yeah. A lot of people did. Maybe that's how they all knew you were gay and decided to make fun of you for it."

"Maybe."

"The only thing that will surprise them is the fact that I'm gay and gave you a chance."

"I just wanna tell someone I have a boyfriend. I wish you could come out."

"If it weren't for my parents I could," he sighed.

"I wanna make out with you in front of all the girls that are mean to me and have crushes on you."

He laughed. "Maybe someday."

"We should make a porno."

He laughed again, much louder. "What?"

"I think I'm really kinky, but I just haven't discovered how kinky."

"Yet."

"I'm never sleeping with you."

"Yes you are."

"My butt will need stitches."

He laughed again and I was very glad I was the reason he was laughing. "I'm not that big."

"You're perfect."

"You're perfect, in every way, too."

I smiled up at him. I leaned up to kiss him and slid my hands down my back. I screeched the second I felt some strange, furry object. I hopped off of him but sat back on him. Fish weren't furry. Were muskrats furry?

"What is it?" he asked.

"There's an animal in the water," I told him, literally sitting on him and bringing my legs up.

"This is a man-made pond. There shouldn't be any fish in here."

"It wasn't a fish. It was furry."

"Furry?"

"Well, like a bird or something."

"Oh," he laughed.

"What?"

"Nothing. Go put your clothes on."

I swam to the grass and stood up and put my clothes on. As I was ringing out my boxers since they were still wet, something very strange happened. I was ringing them out, and my senses were suddenly enhanced in a beautiful way. I was almost dizzy it was so bizarre and strange, and beautiful. I was hearing a noise that was absolutely beautiful, like bells ringing so purely, but it was more than bells. It was just something I can't explain. Then the flowers seemed to blossom all around me, literally, and I could smell the gorgeous aroma. The grass beneath me felt so much more luscious and the air felt so clean. The color in everything was enhanced, too, as though I had been looking through an old glass window before and now was seeing the true color of everything. Not only that, but a beautiful gold light was spreading all around from behind me.

I turned around and Cupid stood there, smirking, in all his glory, his wings unfurled behind him. His green eyes were more piercing and intense, his skin shimmering in the gold light he gave off. His wings were a glistening white, stretching far and giving off the beautiful golden light, making him glow and look so godly it was unfathomable. I can hardly explain how beautiful he looked. The singing in my ears, the grass below my feet, the site before me - it was all so beautiful, too beautiful for me to understand. No angel had ever looked as beautiful as he did when he stood before me right there. He grabbed my hand, his seeming to be larger and feeling like silk. He pulled me to him and kissed me, his lips feeling more amazing than before. Slowly, as we kissed, things lost their shine and returned to normal, me unable to see his wings again.

"You're beautiful you know that?" he said to me.

I smiled up at him. I probably had the most beautiful boyfriend in the world - and no one knew. At least, they didn't know it yet.

Cupid had some business to do the next day on the 4th of July for Americans and so he went to pay a visit to the humans, telling me it was a day when a lot of people would test their love. So I just hung out with Mary and Lady, taking it as an opportunity to tell them I was with Cupid.

"Jack, what's your problem?" Mary laughed. I was also being incredibly lazy. Cupid had given me a little oral gift before he left and I was exhausted, even though I didn't have to do anything but lie there. He was really good, to say the least.

"Nothing, I'm just tired," I said, laughing, too. We were on my bed and I was really horny still. "I'm horny."

They laughed and Mary kicked my butt. "You're such a guy."

"I can't help it. I got a taste of blood and I want more."

"Excuse me?"

"You heard me, you slut."

She smacked my arm and I'm such a wimp it actually hurt, but I laughed, too. "Who is he?"

"Tell us everything," Lady said.

"You don't know the guy."

"Like hell I don't - slut."

I laughed. I was in a really bubbly mood, and I normally was when I was horny. "Guess."

"No. Tell me."

"It starts with a D and ends in rake."

"What! You liar!" She lunged at me and smacked me repeatedly on my arms and back.

"Mary! Get your fat ass off me!"

"I'm not fat! I'm curvy bitch!"

"Fine! I was joking!"

She got off of me and sighed.

"Who is it, Jack?" Lady asked.

I couldn't keep the stupid smile off my face. "Cupid," I said slowly.

Mary smacked me again. "Quit lying. Liars go to Hell."

"Like hell they do, and I'm not lying...and quit smacking me! I'm a delicate peach."

She rolled her eyes.

"You said it yourself. Cupid could be gay, and he is. He's my boyfriend and I'm very happy to say that."

"How did it happen?" asked Lady, who's so much nicer than my other friend that I just want to smack.

"Well, there are certain characteristics for Cupid's true love," I said. "And not many people fit these characteristics, but I do. So he gave me a shot and we went on a date and ended up getting together on Midsummer's Day."

"And you've had sex already?"

"NO. We just fooled around, and that's all I want to do right now."

"You're a pig."

"I know."

Mom entered the room and said, "Jack, supper's ready."

"Okay," I said. "Be there shortly."

"We already ate," Lady said. "We'll see you soon."

"Slut," Mary said.

"Bitch."

"Love you!" she called, walking down the hall.

"Bye!"

I sighed and lounged on the bed. I really wanted Cupid at that time. I was so horny I think I just might've had sex with him at that moment. Poor Cupid. He lost his chance. I went down the hall and sat at the table with Mom. She was eating quietly and I thought about how she was actually ending up with her true love. Good. She deserved.

"So, Jack," she said, folding the paper. "Do you know how to put a condom on?"

"What?" I asked, choking on my soup.

"Do you?"

"Ye- well, I've never tried. Though I don't think it'll be too hard and...I'm the girl in the relationship Mom!"

"It's a good thing we're not humans. They have diseases that spread through sex. You could die if you were human and got one of those diseases. Does Cupid know how to have sex with a boy?"

"Mom! I don't know!"

"He needs to lube up. Otherwise you'll be in a lot more pain than you should be."

"Ew! Mom, I - how much pain are you talking about?"

"It depends on your little ass Jack. You might be born to get plowed in the ass or you might be as tight as a knot."

"I think I'm going to be sick." My mom was talking to me about my anus.

"Just be careful. Here's some money. When you're done eating go out and buy some condoms and lube." She held out some money from me.

Reluctantly, I took it. "Do I really need condoms?"

"You're going to be tight Jack. All that stuff just might stay in you for a while."

"Ew," I groaned. "What if we have sex in the shower and after he can clean my ass."

"Oh please. You're teenagers. You're not that creative."

"Mom..."

"Hm?"

"Can this conversation end?"

"Of course dear."

I looked at my soup, which was clam chowder. Thick, creamy, white clam chowder. "On second thought, I'm not hungry."

"Okay," Mom said, easily slurping her food. My parents were sluts in high school. My dad got a lot of ass and Mom had a lot of boys wrapped around her finger. And yet they weren't right for each other.

"Bye Mom!" I called.

"Bye dear! If i were you, I'd buy flavored lube!"

I ignored her as I walked out the door. My mom was insane. Though I took her advice and bought some lube from the witch's shop at the end of Main Street. Not many people went to it. They said she had cheap, generic brands, but I went there all the time and loved her products. I bought her shampoos and conditioners and everything. She was fabulous, but underrated. She laughed when she saw what I was buying, and told me the cherry kind was best. I hated my life.

I came home and found Cupid lying on my bed, eyes closed. I quickly tossed the bag into the closet and plopped down next to him. He wasn't asleep, just resting.

"Hi beautiful," he greeted, smiling tiredly at me.

"Are you tired?" I asked.

"Yeah," he yawned. "I just need some caffeine."

"I'll make you some coffee."

I went into the kitchen, made him some coffee, and brought it back to him. "Do you have an apron?" he asked.

"Yeah, why?" I asked back.

"I'd love it if you cooked for me in just and apron."

I giggled. "Hurry up and drink it. I'm not tired at all."

"Do you have something in mind for us to do?"

"Yeah, I have your penis in my mouth in mind."

He laughed, covering his face. "What have I done to you? You were so sweet and innocent."

"You know I'm still innocent."

"Yeah, you still act like a virgin, just a willing and kinky one."

"Just the way you like it."

"You know me so well."

Once he was awake more, he took me to the human world and to Washington D.C. in America. We sat by their famous monuments, and watched their fireworks.

"I'm glad we're together," he told me.

"I'm glad, too," I replied, leaning against him.

"What did you do while I was gone?"

"Told Mary and Lady about us...and bought some cherry-flavored lube."

He laughed loudly, getting stared from us. I couldn't help but notice how some girls looked slightly jealous. I think they thought I was a girl actually. Well, sucks to be them. "I hope we can put that to the test later."

"I hope so, too."

"Promise?"

"I make no such promises."

"Please?" He tried to pull off the sad, adorable face...and succeeded.

"Fine. Promise me with a kiss."

"That I can do." He leaned down and kissed me, sealing our promise.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::;

Whoo! I really like this chapter because you gotta see some action and it was so fun to write! Plus, a lot of it was just me adding in my humorous ways :) And promising? Promising to put that lube to use? What does that - oh...OH. Yeah ;)

Dedicated to fan for being awesome so thank you!

Slideshow is of sexy guys with wings like Cupid, but Cupid was so beautiful with his wings out it was hard to fathom. Also, cute pictures of Jack :)

Comment, vote, love, etc.

Thanks!