Chapter 25 - Making Plans & Off We Go

Am I really going to plan a trip with Elvis and Drake to go meet Priscilla and Lisa Presley? The idea seemed so amazing and spontaneous, but was it actually possible? I had to find out exactly where the two women were and somehow contact them to tell them that we were coming. What if they were on two different sides of the country? It would be ideal to have them together, so tell one of them to fly all the way to the other? They're both celebrities also. It wasn't easy to just contact, then go and meet celebrities. I got lucky with Elvis and Drake. Really lucky.

Maybe this wasn't a good idea after all. Yes, it was a wonderful idea to have Elvis try and apologize for what he does in the future - his future - to them, but it would be difficult to even get a hold of them. This was a good idea while it lasted. Elvis would probably have to forgo meeting with them, and after going back to 1958, live out his life and make sure that those unfavorable things don't happen to him or his family.

I went on a Google search after Elvis meeting Mom's four friends, who all cried the instant they saw him walk through the front door. I had watched this whole encounter, and as the women fought over who would sit next to him as he talked with them. They clung to him, and he didn't seem to mind it. He found it amusing, actually, those older women fighting over him. Well,  Elvis made many women want to rob the cradle.

I chuckled as I entered in Lisa's name into Google search and added living location. As I scanned through the links, I gathered that she was in San Francisco. But of course, it wouldn't have her exact address. I kept that tab open and searched her mother's location. All that I saw was links about the mansion in Beverly Hills that she sold last year. It didn't say where she was currently. I sighed through my nose. "Yeah, this doesn't seem possible."

"What doesn't?"

I looked up from my laptop screen as I sat on my bed. Elvis stood in my bedroom doorway, hands in his jean's pockets. He showered after his meeting with those women. He had on blue jeans and a black t-shirt. Even in that plain outfit, he looked amazing, with his hair in its usual style, but some bangs fell. "Oh, um..." I started, trying to revert my mind away from his attractiveness. "I was searching up Lisa and Priscilla Presley's locations, and I found Lisa, just not Priscilla. I don't think this is going to work."

His brows creased as he came more into the room and stood a few feet away from my bed. "You mean this trip that we wanna go on?"

"Yeah. Lisa and Priscilla are celebrities. You can't just find the exact location of a famous person and visit them. I guess we all got a bit too excited."

"May I?" he asked, indicating my bed. I nodded and he sat down on the edge of it, facing me. "So... where is Lisa?"

"She's in San Francisco, but it doesn't have an exact location of course, and Priscilla may be in California, too, since she sold a house in Beverly Hills last year. She could be Memphis or New York or some other city for all we know."

"Maybe..." Elvis started. "Didn't you show me a fan page on that internet thing of yours? Maybe those people would know somethin'."

"Oh! Yeah, you're right." I pulled up Facebook. "Let's ask your fans on Facebook and see what they say. Maybe Priscilla and Lisa's fans would know something, too. I can post on their pages, also."

I went to Lisa's and Priscilla's rampages and asked the same question: where were those two women located at the moment? I turned my laptop so Elvis could watch what I was doing. He smiled as he saw his fan page. "Wow, look at that. They're all talkin' 'bout my hair."

"Yep. This month, the people who are running this page decided to talk all about your hair. Boy, if they knew that you're actually here... Actually, some of them believe that you're really you, come here by a miracle. They argue that there's no way one person could look so much like you and sound like you and not be you."