15

dream's eyes fluttered open as he stretched out his limbs in the stiff summer air. he ran his fingers through his mane as he picked up his phone off of his nightstand. he started to look through his notifications when some messages caught his eye.

operation band
1:45am

karl
i cannot sleep i'm too excited :D

nick
dude, you need to go to bed.

george
i second that.

'what was karl so excited abou-'

"FUCK!" dream bellowed, rapidly running his hand through his dirty blonde hair. he had forgotten that today was the concert. the big concert that they had been practicing non stop for this whole week.

dream slammed his head back down onto his pillow. "how the hell could you forget?" he whispered to himself.  he began reading through more of the messages

8:24am

karl
anyone else up?

nick
me 😐

george
same here

dream laid on his bed, contemplating whether or not he should text back a reply. he glanced at the top of the glass screen, reading the time.

'8:48'

the texts weren't too long ago, so he decided to text back.

dream
i'm awake :)

dream waited for a response, which didn't take long

george
good morning sleepy head

dream smirked at the text, he felt like he was going to burst with happiness. he started typing out a response, but was quickly stopped by karl changing the subject.

'dammit' he thought, looking down to read karl's text.

karl
DREAMMMMMMM ARE YOU EXCITED?!?

dream laughed at the text and sat up so his head would be propped up by the wall.

dream
hell yeah :)) ngl tho i forgot about it this morning until i read these texts lol

karl
nimrod

george
LMFAO

nick
KARL

dream shook his head, letting out a laugh as he typed back a response.

dream
fuck you

he set his phone down on his bed as he got up and walked over to his closet. dream heard multiple "dings" come from his phone's direction, but ignored them for the moment.

dream scanned his closet, pulling out some things trying to picture outfits in his mind. he eventually pulled out a white t-shirt, a brown stripped flannel (keep in mind, he still had to hide his cuts), some light wash jeans that were cuffed at the bottom, white socks, and his black high top converse. he then added his chain necklace, just to finish it off.