Whipped much?

CLARA

As I stand in my dress, I feel powerful and elegant. It's dark and perfect. Usually, I wear a lot of black dresses at the gala but this year I wanted to change it up. I look at the girls and they look amazing. Shortly after we hear someone clear their throat, I turn around and it's  Tyler smiling widely. 

She looks so hot.

She's wearing a navy three piece suit with a burgundy pocket square, tie and leather burgundy shoes. She looks professional yet sexy.

"Woah, you two are going to be the talk of the year," Fran says with a smirk and then nudges Lee.

"What'd you think?" Tyler asks me.

"You need a haircut, but other than that you look amazing." Her hair has grown quite long as she now has curtains, it's cute but she does need a fresh trim. I giggle and mess her hair and walk away.

I tried to pay for our clothes but Tyler beat us to it then bought everyone's. She has a lot of money, I mean after seeing her parents home I can see they are moderately wealthy. Once we were finished, we got some food then all went to my home where we hung out and I fell asleep on Tyler which was something I've gotten used to.

She's just so comforting.

It's Monday morning now and the gala is on Friday. My parents will be their as well as my favourite aunty and uncle. I haven't told Tyler yet as she gets really nervous about stuff like this but it's better to prepare her. My parents and family can be a handful.

A knock on the door alarms my thoughts, "Come in!"

"Hey Claire bear, how's the mini bear!"

"Stop calling her kid a mini bear! And stop calling her Claire! It won't be a thing!" I look up to see Jade, Bailey, Anna and Lily.

"Oh lord no!" I groan and get up, hugging a laughing Anna and Lily. "What are you guys doing here?"

Anna is my cousin Bailey's girlfriend. She's very sweet and a beautiful girl with shoulder length dark hair. Lily is Jades girlfriend, I'm confused what she found in my sister. Lily is such an amazing girl compared to Jade. I love the two but I don't love my sister and my cousin. Together they are annoying as hell.

"The gala is Friday and we wanted to get here early. Plus I want to meet the daddy!" Jade glares but I glare harder at her.

"That's why we came just before lunch, Lee said she comes in 3...2...1..."

They all turn around and watch as Tyler walks in with food and my smoothie, I could leap into her arms right now and kiss her. This baby has me feeling some kind of ways. I'm not usually the cutesy type. But she looks adorable. She's wearing a black short sleeve polo and navy trousers. Her muscles are very noticeable with her veins on her arms just so pronounced. Mmmm. As she puts the food down, she turns around and finally notices the four kids sitting on various places in my office.

"We have met, but let me introduce myself again. I'm Jade, her sister," She glares as she shakes Tyler's hand. It's funny because Tyler is very tall compared to my sister, at least 3 inches taller.

"Nice to meet you Jade, I'm Tyler Jasmine Brooks. You can call me Ty, Tyler, or TJ. I don't mind," she smiles brightly. Bailey stands up and walks towards Tyler looking her up and down. Bailey is actually the same height as Tyler. They both have the same haircut too, curtains.

"Babe don't you dare," Anna huffs at her, and I could burst out laughing.

"I'm Bailey, her cousin. I like you. You seem put together. Hurt my cousin and I'll beat the shit out of you. Okay?" Bailey says sternly in which Tyler nods making eye contact. It's like watching two alphas unite. It's embarrassing. Anna then stands up and walks towards Tyler. She is incredibly shorter than her.