3.12 where there's security

Start from the beginning

Dinah raises an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"

Normani cocks her head slightly, "I mean, you used to be talking all the time. I couldn't turn the TV off for the month after you left because the quiet bothered me so much."

Dinah flushes, "I didn't realize I talked that much."

"I didn't either, until you left and it was like nothing was happening in the house anymore," Normani replies, "oh my god, and you sang when you were doing shit around the house too, like when you were doing homework you'd always be singing to yourself."

Dinah flushes again, this time bringing her hands up to cover her face.

Normani just smiles and gently pulls Dinah's hands away from her face, "I don't know if you remember this, but you used to crawl into bed with me like three times a week because you hated sleeping alone."

Dinah groans, hiding her face in the pillows, "It wasn't that often."

"You're right, it was probably more," Normani giggles, and Dinah doesn't say anything. "I just- how did you manage?"

Dinah finally pulls her face out of the pillows and looks at Normani, gently playing with their joined hands, "It sucked at first. I was all alone in this scary big city and it was so boring. But then I taught myself how to cook and started playing piano again and started classes and occupied myself."

Normani nods, finally taking Dinah's face in her hands and kissing her, "I really missed you."

Dinah kisses her back gently, almost if she tried too hard the older girl would break. They pull apart and their eyes meet, and just as quickly as it started, they laugh and kiss again, smiles on their faces the whole time.

"How did we hold ourselves back in high school? I was like ten times hornier then," Normani asks, and Dinah laughs.

"I was scared that I was going to fall in love with you like I did Lauren," Dinah admits, "Or worse, I would fall in love with you and Lauren at the same time and my head would explode."

"Surprised it hasn't with all the nerd shit you do," Normani laughs, and Dinah rolls her eyes.

"It's called a coping mechanism," Dinah retorts, and Normani groans.

"My coping mechanisms when I'm sad are hiding under the covers or pretending my problems don't exist. Why do you have such a productive one?" She whines, and the younger girl shrugs.

"If I ever find out, I'll tell you," Dinah says, "but for right now, I'd rather fuck your brains out."

"Romantic."

Dinah kisses her, "I wasn't trying to be. But if you don't want to, we don't have to."

"Oh, I want to."

-

camila @camila_cabello · 3m
someone please tell @normani that i'm a good dancer
normani @normani · 2m
@camila_cabello don't make your fans lie to you
camila @camila_cabello · 34 sec
@normani so rude i don't know why i even hang out w you

-

dinah
imagine flying on a private plane and complaining

normanz 💕
I HATE FLYING

dinah
you picked the wrong career then

normanz 💕
stfu

dinah
you texted me

normanz 💕
hi dinahhhh it's camila and normani's busy ignoring you

dinah
hi mila