1.14 where dinah has a dream

fp: 12/30/20

"Lo," Dinah whines, opening her arms, "Come here."

"No," Lauren replies from where she's sitting across from Dinah on the bed, not even looking up from her phone, "I'm texting Camila."

"But I want to cuddle," Dinah pouts, flopping back onto the bed with the gracefulness of a dying cat.

"Girl, get your own girlfriend," Lauren remarks, hitting Dinah's hand when it goes to take her phone.

"But you're right here," Dinah responds, "Please? Just a few minutes?"

"Maybe in a minute," Lauren says, giving Dinah a quick glance. "Camila wants us to go to the mall with Mani on Thursday. That should give you two enough time to get out of her hotel fully clothed."

"Damn, your standards are low for me," Dinah replies, now playing with the hem of her t-shirt, "Isn't her mom coming, too? How the hell are we going to fuck when her mom's right there?"

"You literally fingered a girl at a party on a couch with half of the party in the same room!" Lauren exclaims, now putting her phone down and lying down next to Dinah.

"They were all drunk!" Dinah retorts, slapping Lauren's arm gently. "You wish you were part of that -"

"I don't need to hear about your sexual escapades, thank you," Lauren cringes, burying half of her face in her pillow.

Dinah snorts, "I'll stop talking about them if you fuckin' cuddle me."

"Fine," Lauren replies, allowing Dinah to pull her into her arms. Dinah's always known that as stubborn as Lauren is about it, she enjoys physical contact just as much - if not more - than Dinah does.

"You love me," Dinah teases, ruffling Lauren's hair.

"I hate you," Lauren retorts stubbornly, but she doesn't move.

"Sure you do."

-

normani
why !! do !! airports !! have !! to !! be !! so !! expensive !!

waakeme-up
i !! don't !! know !!

dinahjane97
why the fuck are you two talking like that

waakeme-up
why ?? aren't ?? you ??

normani
bc !! we !! can !!

dinahjane97
y'all are giving me a headache

normani
you're welcome dj

waakeme-up
where's lauren at

dinahjane97
she's asleep

dinahjane97
for the record she sleeps like the dead there's really no waking her up

waakeme-up
well rip lauren then 😔

normani
i still think airports are too fckn expensive

dinahjane97
learn to teleport it's way cheaper

normani
ok thx dinah will do 😘

dinahjane97
np mani ly

waakeme-up
dinah

waakeme-up
for absolutely no reason whatsoever

waakeme-up
can you provide me w lauren's regular insta

waakeme-up
bc i know i have one so she must have one

dinahjane97
drop your @ first and then maybe i'll give you lauren's :)

waakeme-up
camila_cabello 😘 go ahead

dinahjane97
okay bet

dinahjane97
laurenjauregui

waakeme-up
okay thank you you're my favorite

dinahjane97
i think lauren's your favorite but i'll take it anyway

normani
i think i still don't like airports

normani
also my flight's about to board sooo byeee!!

dinahjane97
bye maniiii

waakeme-up
bye mani!

-

Everything hurts in some way or another. Her head is pounding, her thighs are sore, she swears she can hear her pulse in every part of her body.

The sheets are the worst, she thinks, with the way they're scratching at her bare skin and wait why isn't she wearing clothes?

Dinah's eyes shoot open and the room around her comes into focus. It's Lauren's room with her TV on the wall and her desk in the corner and her keyboard leaning against a wall and why is she in Lauren's room?

Her breath stops short when she realizes that Lauren's next to her (actually kind of on top of her, which is painfully ironic if Dinah remembers how much of a bottom Lauren was last night), the smaller girl's head on the pillow and her arm thrown around her waist.

What the hell happened last night?

-

chaos is coming :)

ALSO HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAM THIS IS FOR YOU