3.2 where laurmani hang out

fp: 3/22/21

haha this chapter is a trip

Liked by normani, laurenjauregui and 249,394 others

camila_cabello final night of jingle ball photoshoot!! btw did you hear i have an album out because it's true i have an album out
View all 34,204 comments...
normani i'm the better dancer
camila_cabello WE KNOW

-

"Hey, bud, wake up," A gentle voice helps wade the boy into consciousness, and he just groans.

"No, don't wanna."

"Michael, bud, you gotta go to school. And I have work in an hour, so let's go," his mom pats his side and he whines. She sighs, "Hey. It's the first day with all your new friends. And if you're good, we can get ice cream."

"'Kay, Mama," he says, getting out of bed and putting on the clothes that he and his mom picked out last night.

(He gets to wear his race car shirt today!)

He puts on his clothes and wanders out to the kitchen, where his mom has food already on a plate for him.

"Where's 'Daya?" He asks, sitting at the table and smiling when his mom gives him a plate with eggs and toast on it.

"She's packing so that she can go back to LA soon, bud," She replies, "eat up! You gotta get big and strong!"

"I'm already big and strong," he pouts, but eats anyway, "Mama, do you think they're gonna like me at my new school?"

She gives him a sympathetic smile, "Of course, Michael. We met your teacher yesterday and she loved you."

He nods, eating the rest of his food.

He finishes with a few minutes to spare but tries to elongate the process, hoping that if he does so that he won't have to go to school.

"Bud, you're finished. Go brush your teeth," His mother says, and he pouts.

"But, Mama, the toothpaste tastes bad."

"You're not supposed to eat it, bud," She replies, taking his empty cup and plate, "and once you brush your teeth, your breath is gonna smell really good. So go brush your teeth and get your shoes, okay?"

"Fine," he pouts, going to the bathroom and getting up on the small step stool they have set up in there.

He brushes his teeth and gets his shoes from his room before running back to the main area where his mom and Daya are hugging.

"I'll miss you, D," he hears Daya say before pulling away and looking at him, "hey Michael! You ready for school?"

"Yeah!" He grins, "Can you help me with my shoes, Daya?"