"We gone get right we just have to word on us individually first. ,"

"How did you know I was you person? When did you know?

"On so real shit I knew when I met you. When you walked out Ms Ella from getting' yo koolaid pickles and slushy I made you drop everything by accident and you tripped out on me. I never let a female talk to me crazy beside my mom then you came talking bout ' Muthafucka you gone pay for all my stuff you just made me drop'. I knew you were different cause I told you watch yo mouf. ," reminisced Messiah.

"And I said watch my mouth? Nigga I'm bout to whoop yo ass! ," Sincere laughed so hard that she snorted and that alone brought a smile on Messiah's face.

"I knew then you were my person because you never backed down from me everyone feared me and you never held no fear of me. Why you didn't move on? ,"  asked Messiah.

"I knew it wasn't gonna be the same. What's meant for you will always be yours and my soulmate wasn't here. I couldn't replace you because I knew no one else could fill my soul the way that you do. ," explained Sincere she knew that she had found her other half when she and Messiah crossed paths.

"I love you yo like I love you beyond all this. ," expressed Messiah.

"I love you too baby we're gonna be straight we'll get through this like all the other times. ," agreed Sincere.

"I'll call you later before you go to sleep. ," said Messiah.

"Okay. ," Sincere blew a kiss before she hung up.

Serenity Philips

"Hi my beautiful baby sisssster! ," smiling she plopped down onto the bed beside Sincere.

"What? ," mugged Sincere.

"Umm attitude much? ," Serenity mugged her back.

"I don't have an attitude it's just this baby is all in my rib. I'm hungry but I wanna take a nap too. ," pouted Sincere.

"Aww you almost to the finish line just hang in there. ," said Serenity.

"Where's Zi and Nene? ," yawned Sincere playing with her belly ring.

"They left to get food we eating from some Jamaican restaurant. So when are y'all gone tell us the gender you almost due? ," Serenity rubbed her sisters stomach feeling the baby move.

"I'm about to tell Messiah to let's just go ahead and tell y'all. Check the family group chat.

"Okay. ," Serenity picked up her phone going to messages.

"Y'all having a boy! Hi my tt man

"Y'all having a boy! Hi my tt man. ," squealed Serenity tapping Sincere belly.

"Don't do that you made him start acting up. ," she pushe her hand just as her eldest sister and best friend walked in.

"Congratulations bestie! This bitch cried all the way back here. ," Xahkeia nodded towards a red nosed Sienna.

"Why? ," Sincere raised one of her eye brows.

"I wanted the baby to be a girl. ," pouted Sienna crossing her arms over her chest in a childlike manner.

"Girl your too big for all that sit down somewhere. ," joked Serenity.

"Where's my food? ," Si cere turned her attention to Xahkeia.

"We got you mama. It's jerk chicken with plantains and collard greens. ," stated Xahkeia.

Sincere wasted no time opening her plate catching the whip of the beautiful aroma from the food. Her mouth water at the sight and from the looks of it her son enjoyed it too being that he was now kicking her belly.

"So y'all having a baby shower? ," asked Sienna.

"No I didn't want one we're just waiting for his arrival. ," answered Sincere.

"What y'all naming him? ," asked Sienna chowin down on her chicken.

"Kareem. If he come out looking like his daddy I'm gonna be upset cause y'all know both our genes strong. Enough about me though how y'all been? ," burped Sincere. She picked her water up downing half the bottle.

"Kelly and I are moving in together once all this is cleared. ," cheesed Serenity.

"Oouu you cheesing hard you in love. ," teased Sincere.

"I am he just gets me down to the core. I couldn't ask for better. ,"agreed Serenity tending back to her food.

"That's sweet. June wants to go to my next photo shot but I'm a little nervous being that he's never seen me in my element. ," spoke Xahkeia.

"And that's what makes it better he can see you passionate side you'll be fine. ," assure Sincere stuffing her mouth with two plantains.

"Izzy and I are doing good his baby mama and I have been getting along better since I'm here for the long run so we're going on a trip to Disney world with his little girl. She's the sweetest. ," smiled Sienna.

"I'm so happy for y'all. I'm grateful for y'all being in my corner through everything. ," pouted Sincere holding back tears.

"The four amigos. ," Xahkeia pulled them in to a group hug.

"Forever. ," agreed Serenity.