panic in love ~fluff/ little angst

Warning:
Panic attacks
Slight mention of abuse

It was a normal day for clay. He had just finishing his homework that his university set and lets say it was pissing him off. "What in all of the holy crafting tables is this shit" he said trying to figure out what to do.

It was annoying he so he decided to take a break because if he didn't he was pretty sure someone would have die. Who he doesn't know, and he didn't care. He just knew taking a break was the best decision. So he went on walk, "mabey I'll go see Georgie" he thought to his self as he walked down the street (I'm British sue meh).

It took him a few minutes before he finally arrived at Georgie's apartment, we had been dating for 4 years and we was planning on me moving in with him. I moved my hand instead my pocked to find the spare key George had given me. "Oh god George is gonna be so fucking surprised" i thought to myself ass i entered his domain.

His apartment wasn't small it had a average size kitchen, with a spacious living room. To the right of it there was a bathroom with a bathroom in the corner and a shower. He had two bedrooms and an extra spare room that was mainly used for storage all the bedroom were spacious and well decorated so they didn't look to big nor to small. All clay could think about was all the good memories they had their, this place was always so warm and welcoming it was like his second home. George lively there was the greatest bonus of all.

It was about a five minute walk to George George's apartment but he didn't care. He was the kind of sappy guy who would say they would travel the world to see the partner and would do it, that's one of the many reasons George loved him. All clay could think about was surprising his amazing boyfriend with hot dogs, but the happy loving expression was washed away with fear and worry when he hear sobbing coming for the bathroom.

* ANGST WARNING*

Saying he ran would be and under statement, (this bitch practically fucking flew ok ok ill stop) thousands of terrible thoughts ran in his mind but he wasn't the same out for everyone of them. To make sure that his beloved (eww love) was ok. Practically kicking down the bathroom door, what he saw broke his heart, there shaking in the corned was George. He looked a mess his hair was ruffled up and patchie he had so kind of head injury seen as his head was bleeding. Not only that but he saw shaking like mad cowering for something, clay knew George had panic attacks but he hasn't seen on this bad in ages. Frantically he began searching whatever set George off into a panic (so I'm going from personal experience. I know not all panic attacks are set of but then again in doing from MY OWN experience so correct me if it's wrong for the vast majority or just offensive) until he noticed it. The photo, the disgusting photo it was a photo of George and his parents his parents were horrible peoples yet they birthed and amazing son.

"No no no no noooo" "this is bad this is really bad" clay was thinking he instantly picked the the photo and threw it out the room. "Hey love~" he said in a sweet, calm and rational voice tried to hide his worry. For the first time since clay got there i went silent. They were there is silence for at least 10 long seconds before George uttered out "D-dream" there it was the nickname he had given clay. This rushed a wave of relief over clay if his boyfriend knew it was him that meant he knew what was going on and it would be easier to help him. "Hey hey darling don't worry I'm right here" he said as he began to shuffle towards his partner so he wouldn't startle him. "D-dream i-i-i pleas-e don't let en take me a-again i-i don't wan-na go back" George said inbetweeners tears and hiccups "no no no dear of course not ok they can't hurt you now" dream reassured him.

Now that George was aware that dream was with him he felt safe he felt loved in the arms of the younger male. Now there was only the matter of calm the male down, "y-ya sure dr-e-eam" he whispered trying to believe what his boyfriend had said. "Love where are we" clay asked "Am-meri-i-ica" he answered back. "And where are those asshole" "i-in p-pr-rison back in Eng-glan-" he began to say before he say interrupted. "Exactly the can hurt you ok your safe now" George looked up in his boyfriend's glistening green eyes admiring the view, but he snapped himself out of the daze be the realization of what dream said "y-ya a they c-cant hurt me" this made them both smile.

After a few minutes of levelling Georges breathing the got up and went to his room. (Not like that) they lead down and put Netflix on and watched a movie. It didn't take long before the both fell asleep cuddly in each others arms. There George felt at his safest and dream was able to help George and was holding his ass so it was a win-win situation. No matter what happened George knew he could trust dream and dream knew he would always help George. He didn't care when, he didn't care why all he knew what ha wanted to protect Georgie and his fine ass (geez i get it I'll stop) forever and that's what he planned to do. This really was a panic the grew in their love, or in more basic terms it was A PANIC IN LOVE

Ummm so i think i did ok for my first book it was 1013 words and i personally liked it. Please do request stuff if u want more.
Oh and remember to eat drink and shower/bath pls baiiiii