"You did what!"

"We-"

"No, I heard what you said," Melody said quickly. "Why?"

"We lost a bet..."

"You all bet on me?"

"Well, you see, us and Zach bet if you and Harry would break up and we didn't think it would actually happen but it did so now Zach's reward is a date with you..." Seamus explained.

"I don't have to go, do I?"

"I mean no but you'd also benefit from this as well. I could make it to where Harry accidentally sees you with Zacharia..." Dean said with a mischievous smile.

"Sold. Whens this 'date'?"

Seamus checked his watch. "Uh, now," he rushed.

"Wha-" she was cut off by Dean pushing her out the door. When she got into the common room, she saw Zacharias waiting with flowers. Harry looked up from his book to see what was going on.

"Are you ready for our date?"

Harry turned to Hermione who was just as clueless as him.

"Sure?" Melody took the flowers and smiled awkwardly. After they left the common room, Harry was immediate to speak up.

"We're following them."

"Didn't you tell her to stay away from you?" Ron recalled.

"Eh. Who cares now."

"Harry, we're not following her," Hermione said strictly.

"You can stay then if you'd like. I'm going to follow them." Harry grabbed his invisibility cloak that was in Ron's lap and left the common room.

Ron sighed. "He hasn't gotten much sleep since they broke up. I hear him at night crying silently," he said to Hermione.

"Melody hasn't been too well either." Hermione shook her head. "They're miserable without each other and they know it."

Ron chuckled weakly. "I remember when he first met Melody. He never showed it but he was hurt each time he got rejected. When he finally got a date with her, he came back into our dorm and did a victory dance. Dean teased him about it for a week."

Hermione laughed and replied, "They really are meant for each other. Even if they don't see it now, they're gonna find their way back. We should probably go follow Harry and make sure he doesn't do anything crazy."

Ron nodded in agreement and helped Hermione up. They searched for Harry, who hadn't gotten too far. They saw him peak outside his cloak which revealed where he was. Ron and Hermione quietly came up to him.

"Do you see this? She's totally falling for his whole prince act," Harry inspected.

"Harry, she just said thank you..."

"Do you hear that?" Melody said loudly.

She approached Harry, Hermione, and Ron. She swiped her hand through the cloak to reveal the three spies.

"Uh-"

"What the hell?"

"If you'd like to just reschedule..." Zacharia trailed off.

"No, she wouldn't like to reschedule," Harry replied for her. Zacharia reluctantly left.

"Why did you do that?" Melody shouted.

"What? You actually liked that guy?" He scoffed.

"No, but I could've let him down easy! Why are you even spying on me? You too!" She directed her gaze to Hermione and Ron.

"Well, we only followed him to make sure he didn't do anything crazy..."

"Was spying on me not crazy enough?"

"Noted. Sorry."

-
Melody sat in her dorm room, cleaning her drawers while listening to music on her vinyl. I guess you could call Melody a clean freak, she often resulted to stress cleaning in times like this. She heard a knock on the door after she placed a pair of jeans on top of a t-shirt.

"Come in!" she answered without even thinking of who it might be.

That's when Harry James Potter took the walk of shame up to her.

"I'm sorry," Harry blurted out.

'O Children by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds' began playing on her vinyl.

"Dance with me." He stretched his hand out to offer. "I won't take no for an answer."

Melody hesitantly took his hand. She rested her head on his chest and he put his chin on her head. (We're going after book Harry here, okay)

"I really am sorry, not for just ruining your date."

"You actually saved me from it."

"Merlin, Melody. Just let me apologize," Harry chuckled lightly. "I know this wasn't your fault; It was mine. I'm sorry for getting so close with Malia and not telling her we were dating. I'm sorry about punching Elijah and I'll apologize to him tomorrow. He was right, we were broken up. I love you more than life itself which is why we can't get back together..." Melody looked up from his chest and gave a questioning look. "We both need time for ourselves, this little feud we had proves it."

Melody nodded understandingly. "I forgive you. But I also need to apologize. I'm sorry for sleeping with Elijah. I'm sorry for starting all of this."

"I forgive you. And when we're ready, we'll know."

-

*sigh*
There's still more drama to come

Sorry that Melody and Harry's apology was bad lmao

So
Leo's about to do something
Heh
And there's more

But until next time...