16. Feelings Ignited

Start from the beginning

I carry her over to the bed, throwing her onto the middle of the mattress, letting her lithe body bounce on it. I waste no time by joining her on the bed, and slipping her underwear right off while she takes it upon herself to pull her bra off over her head, still with the clasp attached, like there was no tomorrow.

As she lays deliciously naked in front of me, I watch her spread her legs apart and she slips one of her hands down to play with her clit.

Fuck, this woman still turns me on.

I get off the bed to go back and pick up my pants I left haphazardly on the floor, and grabbed a condom out of the back pocket. Yes, I came prepared, because, I'll be honest,  part of me was hoping for this. I didn't think our night would lead to this, but, my feelings for her have been coming back and I knew given the opportunity, I would take it. And, fuck, I miss her touch.

I walk back to face Sooyoung, laying in the bed. I place the condom packet in my mouth, as I remove my boxer briefs, and when I'm fully shed of all my clothing, I get on the bed and place the condom under her pillow so I could quickly find it when I needed it. Then, I hover over her, placing a gentle kiss on her lips, then starting a trail of kisses down her neck, leading to her stomach and all the way down until my head is facing her core.  I push her hand off her clit, replacing it with my tongue. As I assault her sensitive spot, she starts to make the most erotic sounds which spurs me on, wanting to make her moan even louder. So I take two of my fingers and swiftly plunge them right into her center.

"Namjoon. Fuck," Sooyoung moans out uncontrollably, while I continue to thrust my fingers in and out of her pussy, and letting my tongue continue to stimulate her clit.  As my thrusting gradually speeds up, I start to feel her clench around my fingers, so I thrust even more aggressively and curve my fingers.

"Cum for me, babe," I softly growl at Sooyoung. I replace my tongue with my thumb on her clit and watch her release on my fingers, as moans escape her mouth. I remove my fingers out of her and take them into my mouth and suck them clean while she watches me with hooded eyes, her hands resting above her head, on her pillows. I see her chest heaving as she tries to control her breathing.

I get on top to hover over Sooyoung, letting my mouth go straight to one of her nipples, sucking and licking at it while I knead the other one with my fingers.  I eventually switch and give her other nipple some stimulation, then I move up and start a trail of kisses up her chest, leading up to her collarbone, past her neck, until my lips land on hers. She pulls my head close to hers with her hands on the back of my head and kisses me like her life depended on it making me moan into her mouth. My arms are wrapped under hers while I focus on her tongue in my mouth. She abruptly breaks the kiss.

"Joonie, fuck me," Sooyoung whimpers out.  I don't hesitate to comply, grabbing the condom from under her pillow, unwrapping it. I get on my knees in front of her, slip on the protection, and I lift her legs to drape over my shoulders, which was definitely one of our shared favorite positions back in the day. 

I line my cock up with her entrance and enter slowly inside of her. My hands grip on her hips as I begin to drive my dick in and out of her, while her hands rest on the bed right above her head.

"You're so tight, Soo... Fuck," I growl out. I place my thumb on her clit and as I start rubbing that spot while I continue to thrust, her moans become louder and erratic.

"I'm going to cum, Joon," she struggles to breathe out, as she has her hands on either side of her, clinging onto the bedsheets.

"Cum on my dick," I command her.  And, my words seem to be her undoing as she reaches her orgasm. I feel her slightly convulse beneath me, as I slowly continue to move in and out of her, prolonging her high.

"Fuck, Joon... you always knew how to work my body, and still do," Sooyoung softly says to me, as she lets out a breathy laugh, but then her voice turns sultry, "Baby, now I need to make you cum."

Unexpectedly, she lift herself up and grabs me down, as she lays back onto the mattress, wrapping her hands around my neck. She kisses me and I can feel her slide her hands on my shoulders, and she pushes me so that I fall to her left. As soon as my back hits the mattress, she gets on top and straddles me, wasting no time lining up my cock to her entrance and sinking right down onto me. I groan, welcoming her being wrapped around my cock.

She fucking knows how much I used to love watching her bounce up and down on my dick while her tits sway beautifully. And, now here she is, bouncing on top of me, with her hands resting on my shoulders and my hands gripping tightly on her hips.

"Joonie you feel so fucking perfect inside of me," Sooyoung cries out as she lets go of my shoulders and starts to fondle her breasts. The sight of her touching her tits while feeling her pussy move up and down my cock is driving me close to my orgasm.

"Soo, I'm going to cum," I moan out.

At those words, she gets off of me, but I know what's to come, because she used to finish me off like this all the time. I find her pulling the condom off, moving to toss in into a trash can conveniently close to the bed, and she comes back with her mouth making its way to my cock. She wraps her lips around it and starts to bob her head up and down, with her hands on the base of my cock. She then takes me all the way into her mouth and starts to hum, making me explode and release inside her mouth.

"Holy shit!" I growl out, "Fuck, yes, baby."

She swallows my cum and removes my dick out of her mouth, crawling up to me to peck me on the lips. Then, she falls to my right, her body now laying right next to mine on the bed.

All we can hear is our heavy breathing for a few seconds until she breaks the silence.

"Well, I didn't think this was going to happen," she says playfully, which makes us both lightly chuckle.

"Would you want this to continue between the two of us?" I nervously ask her.

"Joon... I don't know. Don't you think this will get complicated?" She looks at me gauging my answer.

"I know there are risks with my career and the distance between us. But, with me wanting to be in Moonsik's life for good, you're pretty much stuck with me," I chuckle and continue, "And, Soo..."

"Yes?" She softly asks.

"I still love you."

*********

A/N:
Question Time!

What is one favorite hair color you like to see on Namjoon?!

🎵Song to check out: "Get You" by Daniel Caesar ft. Kali Uchis

Please vote and comment, if you're enjoying the ff. Thank you! XOXO✨
-MissD