Tenacious

Welcome everyone! I'm here after an year to start my new story. My new book Tenacious is the story of Gray and Matt. I sincerely hope that you all like my story. New chapters will be released every Friday. Kindly vote, comment and share my story. Eagerly waiting for your feedback.

DESCRIPTION:

Gray and Matt, two surgeons vowed to save lives find themselves experiencing love for the first time in their life but just like every story, love brings joy as well as pain.

Dr. Matthew Evans finds himself helpless when his career faces a sudden crisis. He tries to manage the rush but the task becomes difficult by every passing day. Residents and staffs are loosing their mind and Matt is struggling to get a hold of things. When a new gorgeous cardiothoracic surgeon gets appointed as the new chief of surgery, Matt couldn't help but underestimate her skills. When he sees the changes brought by her, he starts seeing her in a new light. Slowly the fiery grey-eyed doctor becomes something more than a mere woman for him. He finds himself falling for her but things isn't easy for Matt because the gorgeous doctor is none other than the daughter of the hospital chairman.

Dr. Gray Maxwell has moved back home after five years and is ready to start working in the hospital owned by her family. As the board member of Maxwell Hospital, Gray has learned not to mix business with pleasure. And yet even this tough, talented career woman can't help but be tempted to break her own rules as she gives Matthew everything she's got. She hopes their hot streak will last forever, but when the forbidden relationship takes a nasty hit, the pressure's on Gray to step up and save a tender new love before it's too late.

----------------------------

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.