Chapter 21:"The Man by Ed Sheeran"

*A/N: Filler teehee! But it's a double update so forgive. Love you darlings! It shows how life is getting better for one person and how hard it still is for the other. Much like real life there's always one side of the relationship is always hurting worse than the other.
_______________
Harry's POV

"Lou,I'm going to Brookie's see you in an hour!" Sammy called from the bathroom.

"Come see me before you leave love!" Louis said as I rolled my eyes.

Always so touchy-feely those two. Makes me sick.

Louis stood with his arms around Sammy waist. She whispered in his ear.

"Bye babe!" He said kissing her rudely loud.

He smacked her bum and bit his lip as she sashayed off.

"God, I just love her." Louis sighed plopping on the couch.

"What'd she tell you?" I asked him ignoring his puppy love struck syndrome.

"She just said she's going to Brooklyn's."

"Oh okay."

"Discussing Maid Of Honor details. Shit... I wasn't supposed to tell you that!"

"Why would Sammy need to be discussing Maid Of Honor details?" I asked. "Brookie's getting married?"

"Yeah..." He replied.

"I think I'm going to head home." I said walking out.

The drive home was spent thinking.

That could be me. I could of been the one planning a wedding. She could of been living shortly outside the city with me. That huge house was so empty. The way she could of made it feel like home by not even trying, her presence would of made it home.

She didn't need to be in that luxurious, overpriced,stuffy skyrise apartment. His business man persona. I think she's only with him because he's the exact opposite of me.

He drives a dumb sportscar and wears expensive suits.

She's happy though. That's all I need. I want to be the reason she's happy. But maybe she's happy with him.

Nights like those I missed
her so much. That big house and that big lonely bed. I'd made a fortune on my paintings and no one was left to share it with.

She made my itty bitty studio apartment feel like home so I know she could do it there, too. I needed her. She hadn't forgotten about me I just knew it.

I kicked a wooden chair in anguish. That stupid house fit the exact character of her.

I'm not even mad at the guy.. he makes her happy or whatever. I'm pissed because that should be me.

Brooklyn's POV

"Knock knock!" Sammy said running in.

"Hello love! Blake just left for a conference meeting but he'll be home soon." I smiled setting down the dishrag I was using.

"Stop stalling. Lemme see those diamonds." She said grabbing for my hand. "Princess cut? This ring is glamorous, Brookie. He spoils you I love it."

I blushed. Blake never held back when it came to me. I'm so lucky to have someone so caring.

"What do you have in mind for the wedding!!" She asked as I poured her a cup of coffee.

"First off I'm going to refrain from throwing a packet of Earl Grey in your face for the fact you're drinking coffee and not tea."

"I don't condone in the English delicacies. I could start a revolution you know." She said making us both giggle.

"Second off, I have huge plans!"

"Color scheme first."

"I like grey, pink, and white. But I'm thinking simple black, white, and red. Or white and gold."

"The first ones alright and the second two sound beautiful. Venue?"

"I don't know. I want it in the fall so maybe at One United and the reception at The Lodge?"

"Sounds lovely. People?"

"Numerous. I want a vast amount of people there."

"Great let's invite the whole city. Put flyers on the bus stops and tubes!"

"Ey!" I threw a pillow at her.

"Oi!" She scoffed.

[•______________•]