Chapter 11: "Stay Together For The Kids by Blink-182"

4 years I spent with Harry. Everything went really smoothly, until, it sorta didn't.

Rent was due. We needed groceries and Harry constantly needed new painting supplies.

"Well I don't ever see you even write..." Harry pushed.

"No, do you ever see me sleep? I write when I should be sleeping." I argued. "What about you? Sell some paintings."

"It's not that simple, Brook." He sighed running his temples. He knows I despise that name and only uses it when he's agitated. Good.

"And you think that mine is because just anybody can be a writer?" I put my hand on my hip.

"Can't they?" He scoffed.

"No. You have to have ideas and creativity and inspiration. The will and knowledge. Time."

"Yeah okay." He laughed.

I walked out of the kitchen and slammed the bedroom door falling onto the bed and crying. I screeched into a pillow muffling my squeals of frustration. He was being so annoying and aggrivating.

Harry and I never fight.

"I have a meeting with my PA and my producers." Harry yelled from the kitchen. "Be back soon."

The first time we've ever been apart without saying goodbye and I love you.

________

*A/N: turmoil in Brarry world. :P