Chapter 2:"Falling In Love In A Coffee Shop by Landon Pigg"

We spent the rest of the afternoon in the cafe exploring the gardens getting to know multitudes of information about each other.

He's 20, two years older than I am. Works from home in his studio apartment. Spends hours upon hours reading.

Harry had stolen my coffee cup and was drawing various artwork on it. One including his phone number.

"The bad thing is if I give you my number then there's always the chance that you won't contact me and we'll never speak again but I guess I'm willing to take a chance on you." He laughed holding my cup.

Harry walked me to my apartment on Powell.

"Is this where Rose lived?!" His eyes lighting up.

"Correct. 4 floors below me." I smiled knowing exactly what he meant.

"Which floor are you on?" He asked.

"Top of the tenement." I said with full alliteration.

"Penthouse ,wow,bluffing on the unsuccessful novelist part."Harry said walking me to the elevator.

We reached my floor as Harry and I said our goodbyes.

"Until tomorrow." I said.

"No tonight,once you text me." Harry winked disappearing into the elevator.

So how long should one wait when texting their new conquest? Spoiler alert: not long. I texted Harry as soon as I set my bag down on my table.

Me: Hello! You didn't give me a false number did you?

Harry: If you are looking for a charming strappy gent with impeccable style and luscious locks of curly brown hair then you have reached the right number in fact.

Me: Definitely a wrong number. ;)

Harry: Ha.Ha. So funny young grasshopper.

Me: So what are you up to?

Harry: Trying to paint but I just really can't do it anymore. I try and concentrate and paint but my canvas always remains blank.

Me: Maybe you're trying too hard then. You know how art isn't meant to be precise and understood.

Harry: That's what makes art so beautiful because people could each see it a thousand different ways and still feel connected.

Me: Much like people seeing people.

Harry: "There's other people and you meet them and you think 'not bad; they're okay' and then you get to know them, and their face sort of becomes them, like their personality is written all over it. And they turn into something so beautiful."

Me: "Rory's the most beautiful man I've ever met."

Harry: Could you get any better!?

Me: Ditto. Where have you been all my life?! :"D

Harry: Couldn't of said it better myself.

Me: But before I have an important question for you; Favorite Doctor?

Harry: Classic Who:4th and Regeneration: Tenny

Me: Okay now I can truly say "Where have you been all my life?"

Harry: *bows* anything for you madame. When can I see you again?

Me: It has only been like 5 hours!

Harry: Too long.

Me: You can help me clean my place tomorrow..........

Harry: Deal. I'll be over at 9am sharp.

Me: Have fun watching me sleep then because I don't get up until the clock is double digits.

Harry: Nope, I'd join you in your slumber, on the floor of course.

Me: I was thinking you were more of the foot of the bed type like a little puppy.

Harry: True. Why can't I stop thinking about you?

Me: I was just thinking the same thing...... do you feel like we've know each other for ages?

Harry: Yes. I feel like this is nothing below the norm. Just something we do all the time.

Me: I'm enjoying this so much but I cannot stay awake any longer. See ya tomorrow love.

Harry: bright and early and you better be unlocked.

Me: Nah have fun climbing the fire escape.

Harry: You're fooling yourself if you really think I'm afraid of a little height.

Me: When you do figure out how to let yourself in come to my room and knock on my forehead like its a door. You won't regret it I promise.

_______________
*A/N: Hello my Darlings! I have returned mwhahahah! I'm back and passionate about this story. It'll be updated daily and I have most of it pre-written from my drafts so it'll be easy to keep that promise. I fell in love with writing this story and I hope you will too! It seems a little sappy right now but things will be changing!

While I was writing this story I realized it's literally a modern version of Wuthering Heights except just what happens with Catherine(If you've read that book then I've totally just foreshadowed so much clues for you).

It's also just like The Great Gatsby. You'll see. ;)

I also apologize in advance because there's so many Doctor Who puns and references in here it's not even funny.

Love you all and thanks for reading lovers!