Chapter 13: "Cheating by Alex & Sierra"

A/N: There's a few graphic situations toward the end of this. Sorry they couldn't be avoided lovers.
______________

Harry's POV

Eva?" I said knocking as I opened the door.

Evangeline was tall and thin. Long straight blonde hair. Large bust and high cheekbones. Dark brown eyes and tan skin.

She was kind of bland so I wouldn't have to worry too much about getting the colours right.

"Styles! Come here love!" She threw her arms around my neck."So I was thinking we could use the patio and my bedroom mainly, okay?"

I nodded carrying my canvas and bag to the deck.

She slowly pulled her robe down her long shoulders. Revealing only some promiscuous lingerie.

She sprawled out on the wooded hammock.

"So I'll paint you here and take a few pictorials and photograph all the other shots?" I asked.

"Perfect." She said rolling it off her lips.

I painted her long legs first. Getting the smooth tan skin perfect.

Sketching the intricate lace of her bustier.

About an hour later I was finished.

"Styles! It's perfect!!" She rested her hand on top of mind and looked into my eyes. "You're so good at your job."

"Thanks." I blushed.

Evangeline lead me to her bedroom. I watched her hips as she walked. They sashayed with every step.

I set up my camera and started posing Eva.

Taking snapshot after snapshot. The best one was Eva hunched over with her hands in her hair, and her mouth wide open forming an 'O' as her eyebrows raised almost pleasurably.

She was the perfect model.

"And that's a wrap." I said handing Eva her robe.

She threw it aside onto a chair.

"So did you get some good shots?" She asked.

"Yep! Too bad shots aren't always as captivating as real life." I sighed thinking of all the flowers and sunsets that couldn't be contained by film.

"Oh so you liked what you were seeing then?"

"Sure! You were really good. You looked er-nice." I said sitting down and scrolling through the pictures.

I almost dropped my camera when Eva came and straddled my lap grinding into me as she wrapped her arms around my neck.

Eva picked up my camera and set it on the table and attacked my lips. Biting and tugging on them. Roaming my mouth with her tongue.

"What the hell! Eva stop." I said trying to detach her.

"Styles, it's okay. No one has to know what we do." She said torturously grinding into me. She was making it extremely difficult to stop.

"Ahh ugh." I said as she grinded at just the right time. "Holy hell! Eva I really..."

She started sucking on my neck.

"Shh let it happen." She whispered sliding off my lap onto her knees. Hungrily, she unlooped my belt and pulled them down my hips slightly.

"Eva! Stop!" I said blaming myself for letting it go this far.

"Why!? You're such a tease, asshole. You lead me on and now blame me when I act on it." She said pushing my chair backwards.

"Eva whatever you thought I wanted, you were wrong. I already have someone. You know that."

"What does she have that I don't?" She sobbed into her hands. "I've know you for years and I can't help that I've fallen in love with you."

"I love Brookie." I said feeling tears brim my eyes. The realisation I've completely betrayed the love of my life.

"But I'm taller and prettier and tanner and richer and I've known you longer!" She sobbed harder. "Why am I never good enough, I'm so stupid?"

I got down on the floor and soothed Eva.

She cried into my chest until she leaned up looked me in the eyes and kissed me pushing me up against the bed.

I honestly don't think I can stop. It feels too good. The way she's grinding into me. She's rough and I don't feel like I'm hurting her every second. I honestly don't think I'd care if I did hurt Eva unlike other person I've been with.

She rotated her hips getting me off through our still clothed centres.

"Shit Evangeline! " I grabbed her hair pulling her in to kiss me as I climaxed.

"Finally." She sighed as she put my hands on her chest. Suggesting for me to touch her.

Eva's chest is so much bigger than Brookie's. So much more to grab and kiss and feel. What? Why am I even comparing the two!? Why am I doing this.

I massaged her chest as she was moaning, snapping me back to reality.

"Styles, I didn't finish with you. Will you please let me?"

I rubbed her through the lingerie.

"Uh uh ah Styyyles!" She screamed slowly getting higher pitched. Her voice suddenly became annoying again. Sometimes I thing I forget how much I can't stand her.

What time is it shit? I looked at my phone on the bedside table. I've been gone for 5 hours and I didn't even tell Brookie I left.

"I've got to go Eva." I said pushing her on to the floor hurriedly.

"Styles, you just fuck me and leave!?" She screeched.

"I have to go and we didn't even really....., Eva."

"One last kiss." She pouted her face ghosting over my mine. She tugged at my lip with her teeth and then slowly drove her tongue deep into my mouth.

I wiped my mouth clean from her saliva and hurried home.

_______________

•A/N: Whale whale whale..... Would you look at that cheating whale?
[•____________________•]