𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒

Start from the beginning

"And I think you're way past the point where you think you can talk to us as if you've known us." I said lowly as my irises started to burn, making him back up a couple of steps. "Sam, you walk in there cold, she could kill you, man." Lamar tried to tell Sam.

"And if I go in hot and the op goes wrong, more people will die." Sam said back at him, "You'll let him do this?" I looked at Walker who was in my path. "Are you two gonna let your partner walk into a room with a Super Soldier alone?" Walker tried to get at us making me narrow my eyes at him.

"He's dealt with worse and he's not our partner." Bucky said as I continued to glare at Walker. "I used to counsel soldiers dealing with trauma, okay?" Sam said walking around us and in front of Walker.

"This is in my wheelhouse." Sam said looking at Walker, "Yeah, I know and I know those soldiers, which is why I know this is a bad idea." He said making me groan in annoyance. "Wait, John." Lamar said from beside him.

"If he can talk her down, it might be worth a try." Lamar reasoned with Walker and he looked at Zemo and scoffed. "We'll deal with you later." He said as Bucky and I stayed quiet. "Oh, I'm sure it will all come to an agreeable conclusion." He said waving his hands around before continuing.

"My associate is just up ahead." He said gesturing to the little girl making me smile at her. Bucky placed his hand on my lower back and we began to walk towards her. "Hello, my friend." Zemo greeted her as she glanced at him then me and I smiled at her.

"This is for your family." Zemo said handing her euros and she quickly takes it. "Can you show us the way?" Zemo asked as she just looked at him and walked away. Zemo looks at us and we follow him.

We continued to walk until she slowly opened a door, turns to look at us and points ahead of her. "Karli's in there." Zemo said as I nodded at Sam and he walked away from us as I stayed with Bucky.

Walker grabs Zemo harshly and pushes him against the machine, "Hey, you got ten minutes." Walker said loudly making me sigh then Walker handcuffed him. "Really?" Zemo said as I crossed my arms. "Then we're doing things my way." He said making me cringe. Small dick energy.....

Sam just looks back and continues to walk, following the little girl. I moved towards the side of the doorway and Bucky followed me. I leaned against the wall as he stood in front of me, looking down at me. He tapped the side of his head.

What's wrong? Just a minor headache, that's all. No, actually tell me. It's just a headache Bucky, let it go. I looked at him giving him a pleading look. He caressed my cheek, I gave him a small smile, "I just want you to be okay." He whispered looking down at me and smiling.

I placed both of my hands on his cheeks, "I'm perfectly fine...as long as you're here, I'm fine." I whispered smiling up at him as he does it back. "Well, you know I can tell when your lying." He said making me tilt my head at him, "Oh really? How?" I whispered looking up at him.

"Just a little power I have when it comes to you." He said leaning down to me as I smirked up at him. I hummed as he continued to leaned down. I spotted Walker walk closer and look over us as I sighed. Moment ruined

"Uh-uh. No, no, no." I heard mutter and I pushed Bucky to the side keeping my eye on the weird man. "This is a bad idea." He said out loud as I huffed looking at him. "It hasn't been ten minutes, John. Just sit tight." Bucky said standing in front of the doorway and I look at him.

"Don't do that, don't patronize me." He said walking away from us and looking at us making me roll my eyes at him. "He knows what he's doing." I said shrugging my shoulders. I see him stop then walking towards us.