I take Phoenix's clothes to our bathroom. Steam is all over the room, Phoenix has his back to me, facing the water.

I watch the muscles of his back as he washes his hair. I take all my clothes off and silently make my way over to him.

Oh God am I really doing this? Yes don't be a coward Aurora...

I open the glass door and step in, the shower is huge so I'm still a few steps away from him. Phoenix realizes my presence and his eyes widen as he sees me standing there. Naked. A smile takes over his face and desire fills his eyes.

"What are you doing baby?" He asks placing his hands on my hips

"Sucking your dick" I say with an innocent smile, he stands there as if he can't process what I just said so I lower down to the hardening length of him. I look up at Phoenix and he's biting his lip in anticipation.

"You don't have to you know that right baby?" He says

"I know I don't, I want to" I whisper and grab his base. Shit he's thick. I think I'm shaking a little but I ignore it and push Nix back until his back hits the wall and he adjusts the water so it hits us both.

I feel my own wetness covering my thighs as I start pumping up and down. My hand can barely wrap around it all, I then lick him starting from the base and Phoenix shudders.

"That's good" he whispers closing his eyes and moaning softly. I take the tip into my mouth and suck, he grunts and grabs my hair right as I push him all the way in. I keep my gag reflex under control as he starts fucking my mouth.

I lick and suck with every thrust and suddenly Phoenix takes over control, setting the pace with his hand on my hair pulling me forward as his hips thrust into me. I moan at the feeling of his dick down my throat.

Phoenix's thrusts turn harsher and more rapid until he's panting and chasing his release. I grab his balls and squeeze, he moans and grunts and I feel him pulsating in my mouth until it twitches a couple of times and cum spurts down my throat.

I swallow and he pulls out as I look up at him licking my lips. The scalding hot water made everything more intense. Holy crap, I actually did this. Phoenix helps me up as he leans back into the wall and pulls me to his chest.

"Rora that was...amazing" he whispers and pulls me head back so he can't kiss me. My clit is full on throbbing painfully and I'm desperate for my own release.

I moan as his tongue invades my mouth. His lips tasting my swollen ones over and over.

Our hips crash together and Nix's hand makes his way to my lower back and he pulls me harder into him. Our bodies molding together as our tongues battle each other.

Any insecurities I had for my postpartum body are forgotten because of the way his hands trail adoringly all over it

I gasp as a hand finds my clit, my breathing turns harsher and I'm finding it difficult to continue the kiss without my knees giving up as Phoenix starts rubbing the swollen nub.

"My turn" he whispers in a dark voice. He grabs my hips and turns us over so my back hits the wall, he lifts me up and I wrap my legs around his waist as he starts kissing my neck.