CHAPTER 38: CRAZY LOVE

CHOU TZUYU'S POV

     When he said that words, I feel sincerity from him. My hatred towards him vanished, call me easy but I can stop myself in loving him. You can't blame me I am crazy inlove with the man infront of me. His words are enough to melt the pain he planted in my heart, it was too powerful.

     I stopped him talking by kissing his lips, I know it was too fast but I can't stop it. He was shocked on my action but he answered the kiss, he hold my waist and pulled me closer towards his body I put around my arms to his neck. The kiss was torrid and passionate.

  " You became braver, I love it." He said when we stopped the kiss, my cheeks was red again. I don't know but I sudden become shy.

  " oppa I think I need to go now.." I want to escape this awkward moment.

  " do you think we are done? No we are just starting we just need to rest" he said with a teasing smile.

  " wha... what do you mean oppa?"

  " this little girl really grown up she keep thinking things... but if you want it I will grant that for you." how did he know what I am thinking..... I admit I was thinking that thing.

  " I don't know what are you talking oppa... I really need to go." I just want to disappear on his sight it was too embarrassing.

  " you can't escape what you started..." he hold me I was planning on running but he seems he can read my mind.

  " But before we proceed to that let's clear things first." What things we need to clear.

  " What things oppa?"

" our relationship...  I didn't have the chance to asked you a while ago because you kissed me." I really hate my self from doing that...

  " I'm sorry... it's just a mistake.." I lied

  " Yah... don't tell me that kissing me was a mistake.." He said.... I want to disappear already but he tightened his grip on my hand.

  " You are making me upset Chou Tzuyu.." Okay he called me my full name so it means he was mad at me.

  " Oppa it's not like that... " I tried to explain

  " then what you told me it was a mistake.... " he said his temper was bad

" it's because I was too embarrass... to be with you again is uncomfortable for me...oppa"

" what makes you uncomfortable when I'm trying my best to make you comfortable.." he is seriously mad...

" I know that oppa but it's my fault not yours... I know you are making an effort... but the problem is me.." I honestly said

He didn't respond and leave me at the living room, how can I make up with him. He is seriously mad.

I need help I fish my phone and to see I have lot of messages and notifications. It was a birthday greetings but one message stood up it is from my Jihyo unnie.

   Don't think on going home until the two of you reconcile. We are counting on you we know you love him.

   I lose my hope that someone can help me, I click the other messages and replied them a thank you. I was waiting for him to come back but he didn't come I followed him on his room but it was lock inside. What should I do? I tried to knock his room.

  " oppa let's..." the door was open and he was standing with only a towel wrapped on his waist. I covered my eyes he was just done taking a bath.