CHAPTER 26: GIFTS

Kim Taehyung's POV

       The interview is done so I assume that its time to wrap the shooting but I'm wrong.

    " Is there a next shoot?" I asked our manager.

    " Yes." But it's already 7:00 PM our shoot always end with 6:00 PM.

     They are fixing Tzuyu's make up, you know it's a girl thing and she holds the visual position so she must be presentable always. They drive us on a fancy restaurant maybe for dinner. I was holding Tzuyu's hand because she seems tired. As we enter the building there is no trace of person was there probably they reserved for the team. They informed us that it is on the 3rd floor then left us. They are weird. As we enter the reception the lights is off, did we enter on the wrong door. The lights is back and I can see a banners..

  " Happy birthday Taehyung." I know it, they are doing something its not yet my birthday. I look at Tzuyu to ask if she know something but she avoided my gaze, that's why she is quiet. They whispered me that the episode will be showed exactly on my birthday.

    " Thank you for the surprise, I am really surprised and touch.... "

    They really prepared a lot, a tons of foods and the venue was fixed well.

    " So before you blow your cake, tell us your wish." Pdnim ask.

    " Okay, before I will tell my wish I want Tzuyu to wish something for me." The staffs teased her and she looked at me.

    " Uhmm.. I wish you and your family a good health and more blessings to come for you and BTS." she shyly said and smiled.

    " Thank you, my wish is to be with the person I loved on this christmas." I simply said.. and look at Tzuyu.

     " Can you make his wish come true Tzuyu?" They are all teasing her and she is blushing...

     " I hope I can do." She said....

     We all eat what they prepared and they greet me.. I never expect this I meet a new family.

     " Before we will wrap, we need to give you our gifts...... the whole staff make this for you.."

     Its a big picture frame with puzzled photo of mine and Tzuyu, its a stolen shot but we look great together. We are looking at each other like there is nothing around us.

     " Woow.... thank you this is really an amazing gift.."

      " So Tzuyu what did you buy for your boyfriend?" Did she buy something for me, she tell something to her manager and her manager bring a paper bag.

      " your gift to him was amazing I think my gift cannot compare..... oppa happy birthday...." she give me the paper bag, she don't know that her smile is enough for me.

    " You really buy me a gift...... don't worry I'm not picky.. your gift will be treasured."  I accepted her gift and open it. It was a black cap, she knows what I want.

    " You look good if you wear a cap that's why I bought you that when I was in Taiwan.."  I smiled at her..

     " Thanks Tzuyu..... " I hugged her, if you wondering why I am not confessing to her it is because I'm scared... I need to prepare myself first.

Chou Tzuyu's POV

      It was Christmas eve and here we are at Twice dorm, my unnies invited BTS to join us and they happily accepted it. We are done preparing the foods and drinks, BTS and Twice become friends.

     " I'm excited for the exchange gifts." Sana unnie said, they also planned exchange gifts with BTS through draw lots.

    " You want to know something, Tzuyu and I went to buy gifts... the one who will be receiving Tzuyu's gift is lucky... promise..." Chae unnie, we kept it secret whoever we pick only Jihyo unnie knows.