CHAPTER 30: UNOFFICIAL

Kim Taehyung's POV

         I hate my self and she surely hate me more. I am in a situation that I can't even understand myself. The only thing I know was I hurt her. Areum was my first love I can't forgot her and Tzuyu also takes special role in my life she was important to me and I don't want to lose her. But what did I do, I was lost in my mind.

           After she left me, I stayed on my place I was in my deep thoughts how can I hurt someone precious like her. I can't choose between them.

           It was already dark but Tzuyu was not still around, maybe she was on their dorm. I got worried when Mina called me why Tzuyu is not answering her phone. That means she's not there, I lied that she was sleeping...where did she go?

            I called some of her female friends if they know her whereabouts but they didn't know. There is no way that she is with male friend. I wait her for another hour but she was not coming, it was already 9:00 PM she can't roam around alone. I received a call from Hyungwon hyung.

   " Yes hyung.?"

   " your girlfriend is in my place, we have our recording tonight and I can't leave her there alone..... I'll tell you my address and the passcode... bye."
What is she doing in his place? I received his message, it was near at BTS dorm. I drive my own car to the address.

    I don't need to knock because I already know the passcode, when I opened it the light was off. Is she sleeping? I turn on the lights and she was watching a drama.
She turned around and surprised to see me.

     " uhmm oppa...what are you doing here?" she asked

     " hyung told me that you are here...." I scanned her clothes and she was wearing a man's shirt, probably it was hyung's, it look sexy on her though but why?

     She covered herself when he sense that I'm questioning her clothes through my stares.

     " I'm here to fetch you..." I continued

    " But oppa will be coming later.."

    " He called me they have recording this night he can't come."

    " But........ " She looks worried..... and I raised my eye brows....

   " I can't go out with this clothes, I don't have extra..." Is that what she's worrying, but what happen to her why do she need to wear his shirt.

   " Just wear your clothes, why did you change into that shirt if you are not comfortable.."

   " It's dirty oppa..."

  " what happened?"

" we went to the mountain a while ago to get some fresh air... due to my clumsiness I fell.." I observe her body again and I can see that there are lot of bond aids on her legs....

  " Take my jacket.... don't worry I brought mt car...."

    She hesitates to follow me but she did, she looks like a runaway model wearing my jacket, it's kinda big on her. But the shirt was too long makes her shorts not visible.

     When we got home, it was an awkward atmosphere. She didn't talk unless I ask, I know I hurt her so I deserve her ignoring me.

   " oppa the couple show will be ending this month right?" How can I forget that our contract was only for seven months...  so it will be ending soon.

   " Ahmm yes... we have our last shoot tomorrow.."

   " I think it's good idea if we announce that we broke up if the couple show ended..... what do you think?" I froze on her question... I don't want to end this... it's our only way to be together... I look at her if she was only joking but she is serious..