CHAPTER 44: MISSING YOU

CHOU TZUYU'S POV

     We are in our waiting room preparing for our us to be the next performers. Our stylist are fixing my make up because it was ruined a while ago.

Flashback:

      It's been a months had passed our relationship was getting stronger but due to our contrasting schedule we can't meet just like before. They are always in abroad for their world tour while we have also upcoming concerts in whole Asia. Our chance is only through video calls, I know he is working hard they are world star now. But now he rarely calls and reply my messages, when I got a call from him I answered it even we have on work.

   " I'm sorry for not calling and replying your messages.... we are not allowed to use phone when we have our practice.."

   " When are you coming back?" I asked him when he called me while we are having preparation.

   " Next week.. hopefully.... we are heading now to Japan for our concert there." He sounds tired and sleepy.

   " Ah... you need to rest oppa... take care.." I don't want to be burden to him I know this is the only free time he had to rest.

   "but we only started...babe."

   "No oppa... you are tired.... and we are having our performance later.... I love you." I ended the call he needs to have rest I received a call from Suga oppa that he didn't take sleep well because he practice a lot even they are told to rest.

    He was stressing him self and I hate it, people are expecting him to be always perfect in stage. But he is only a person who can make mistake, his fans have big expectations from him and he always find a way so that we can talk I'm like a burden to him.

  " Tzuyu are you okay?" Mina unnie

   " Yes unnie...." I replied her

  " You sure.... but why are you crying?" I didn't realize that I'm tearing already.

   " Nothing unnie.." My tears burst out when Mina unnie hugged me.

   " Don't cry we are the next performers... your make up will be ruined."

End of Flashback

    I need to show my fans that I'm happy even not so I showed them my best in our performance. We choose this kind of world we must face the consequences.

      " We dedicate this award to our fans, family and to all JYP family without you we are not here today.... thank you for your unending supports and love." Jihyo unnie speech when we got an award.

     After the awarding we need to go to the airport for our Asia tour, Taiwan is the first country we are having concert. I'm happy that we will be having a concert again on my homeland, I will be also having chance to see my family.

    Our family house is a bit far to the concert venue so my family will be the one coming tomorrow to watch our concert. I am sharing a room with Mina unnie since we got the bigger one.

   " I heard he called you before we performed, what makes you cry?" Mina unnie she is the one who knows that Taehyung oppa is not calling and messaging me for a long time.

   " Yes unnie but I can hear to his voice that he was tired... so I let him sleep even that is the only chance we can talk." I also have lot of miscalls yesterday from him.

  " Ohhh... after that he didn't call you again?"

   " he called but we are having our performance... that is his last call.." We drift to sleep as soon as we reach our room so I didn't have time to check my phone.