He looked me up and down and stopped laughing causing me to look over at him "say mane dat shirt look a lil tight...it's mine ain't it" he said and I quickly shook my head. "No dis mine" I lied and he chuckled "then why it don't fit yo titties den?" He asked poking my left breast.

"Ow stop dat hurt" I said swatting his hand away. "Why?" He asked looking confused. "Because their tender now leave me alone it's my shirt" I said and shook his head. "Just tell tha truth mane it's my shirt" he said and I just looked away from him out the window.

"Ouuu look yall we at McDonald's" I said to the kids changing the subject and he laughed. After getting our food and Kamari's and kam's we made our way to go pick them up from Starr's house.

When we pulled in the driveway I decided to stay in while kentrell got out to go get them. "I like your hair" Kayden said touching my ponytail "thank you" I smiled at him. "Phone?" Kayce asked tapping my lap and I nodded pulling it out of my bag and going to YouTube for him.

Soon after kentrell came out the house holding k3 and holding kam hand. I get out the truck and let him put the boys in before I got back in and buckled them up. Kentrell got in and the driver pulled out of the driveway. "Hey y'all" I waved at the boys "hey" kam said and Kamari just looked at me for a few seconds.

"He quiet" kentrell said and I nodded. "But guess who called me earlier?" He said and I looked up at him "who?" I asked "yaya, she said she good and tha baby. Shawty already talkin bout tha baby a girl when she ain't nothin but two months pregnant" he said and I chuckled. "Well it's good that she unblocked you" I said and he nodded.

"I hope she don't think we gettin back together" he said and I furrowed my eyebrows "why you say that?" I asked him rubbing my hands through Kacey's curls. "Cause every time I'm nice to ha she take that shit as me wantin to be wit ha" he explained and I nodded.

"Well I'm here so you don't have to worry about that" I said and he smiled before leaning in and pecking my lips.

1 hour later

We get out the truck and I hold Kacey and hold Kayden's hand while kentrell grabs Kamari and kameron. "When we leave here we gon go out to eat right?" I asked kentrell and he looked at me with no expression so I smiled "yeah ma" he said laughing.

We walk in and kentrell pays then we walk all the way in. "Where y'all wanna go first?" Kentrell asked the boys. "Sharks!" They yelled and me and kentrell laughed. "Aight y'all" kentrell said then we started walking toward the shark tunnel. The boys looked at the sharks and eels in awe.

I pull out my phone and do a video of kentrell walking in front of me with kam, Kayden and Kamari and post it. Then I do a boomerang of me and Kacey and post it. "Look" Kacey pointed and I looked in the direction seeing a hammer head shark "ouuuu I see" I said walking us closer to it.

Kacey puts his hand on the glass looking at the sharks pass by. I follow kentrell out the tunnel and down a hall that says jellyfish and I get excited because I really love them. "Ouuu c'mon Kacey" I said speed walking past kentrell to the tank. Kacey started babbling pointing at the jellyfish.

"What are those?" I ask him and he shrugs "ion know" he holds up his arms. "Their jellyfish" I said "jellyfwish" he said and I nodded smiling "yeah". "I know yo ass ain't run ova here for some fucking jellyfish" kentrell said from behind me.

"Yes, yes I did" I said nodding and he shook his head. We continued to walk around until we got to the piranhas. "Ima get summa dese fa da house" kentrell said smiling "unt in what if it bust? Or what you gon do when you have to clean it" I said looking up at him. "Shid ima pay kd dumbass to clean it and ima get some strong glass so it won't bust" he said.

"I-okay" I said shaking my head. "Mamas?" I heard kentrell call out so I look up to see him recording me and I laugh looking away from him. "Look" I felt tapping on my leg so I looked down seeing kam. "What baby?" I asked him "look at dem" he pointed at the eels.

"You wanna go over there?" I ask him he nods so I grab his hand and walk us over there.

5:58pm

We ended up taking the boys to the park after we ate and now we're on our way to drop off Kayden. The driver pulls into nisha's driveway to see her getting out of a car with a older woman. Kayden hugged his dad before I open my door and get out helping Kayden out the truck as she walks up to us.

"Ma!" He squeals running to her and I smile watching them interact. "Hey boy" she smiled rubbing his back since she couldn't bend down with her being pregnant. She looks up at me and smiles. "Hey girl, you Aaliyah right?" She asked and I nodded.

"Girl Kayden love him some you he talk bout you so much" she said and I chuckled. "Awww he's so sweet" I said and she laughed "no tha he'll not he bad as fuck" she said and I laughed shaking my head. I look down at her stomach and she look ready to have her baby "how far along are you?" I ask her.

"Six months I can't wait to have dis girl cause she been kickin my ass" she said and I chuckled. "You got a name yet?" I asked and she nodded smiling. "Yeah Armani" she said and I smiled "that's so pretty" I said "thank you, what kentrell lil ass doin? Why he ain't get out?" She asked and I laughed looking into the window seeing him halfway sleep.

"He tired they really wore him out" I said and she nodded. "I hope he stay wit you cause ion like nun of them other bitches he be bringing around you seem like you not delusional like them" she said and we both laughed. "Ion plan on leaving his side so" I said and shrugged and she nodded.

"But ima see you soon I guess y'all stay safe" I said waving getting into the truck "y'all too" she said and I nodded shutting the door and the driver pulled off. Kamari layer his head on my lap while kentrell held Kacey and kam layed on his arm.

20 minutes later

Me and kentrell got out the truck and took a sleeping Kamari and kam up to Starr's door. Kentrell knocked and a few seconds pass before the door is opened. "They sleep?" Starr asked we nodded so she moved out the way so we could come in.

"Put em on tha couch" she said and we put them on the couch. Kentrell kissed both of their foreheads before we left out the house. When we get into the truck I put kayce on my lap and he lays back on me going back to sleep.

45 minutes later

Finally we get to the hotel and go up to our room. As soon as we get in kentrell goes straight to our room and lays down on the bed going straight to sleep. I lay Kacey beside him and as much as I want to sleep I have to pack up since I know kentrell ain't gon do it.

I go to the dresser and start taking out our clothes and putting them in piles. I go to the closet and pull out our suitcases and and put the clothes in them. When I'm finished I go to the bathroom and get my hair supplies. As I'm grabbing my stuff I see one of my waxing strips for my legs and I get an idea.

I walk back out the bathroom and to the bed seeing kentrell laying on his back. I smirk and open the box taking out then I warm it up by putting it in my palm and rubbing it. I quietly walk over to the bed and pull up his pants leg causing him to shift a little so I stop. When he's back sleep I open it up and put it on his sheen and gently apply pressure.

I count to five in my head before I rip it off. "Oh shit!" He screamed jumping up from his sleep and I bust out laughing as he clutches his leg. "Mane what tha fuck?!" He yelled and Kacey started moving in his sleep. "Stop..yelling you gon...wake him up" I said between laughing going to Kacey and rubbing his back.

"What tha fuck wrong witchu?" He asked mugging me and rubbing his leg. I continued to laugh and out of no where a pillow comes flying at me and hits me dead in my face but I'm laughing to hard to even care. "See mane now I can't even go back to sleep cause you play too much" he said getting up from the bed and walking out.

I put pillows around kacey so he doesn't fall off the bed. "Bae I'm sorry" I said following him still laughing. "No you not" he said sitting down on the couch mugging me. "Yes I am" I said and tried to stop laughing but his face when he popped up replayed in my head causing me to cackle laughing harder.

"Gon head and laugh yo ass gon be real quiet when you wake up wit a lil bob cut that look like Minecraft" he said and I stopped laughing immediately. "Yeah that's what I thought" he said turning on the tv. And I just watched him knowing he was dead serious.