~ 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘪𝘴𝘵 ~

Sophia's POV:
The therapist would be coming in today. I wasn't told when or who it was I was just told that I was going to be talked too.

Since yesterday I had another...episode. I hate using that word its not even that bad, yes I end up screaming but its not like I go around and try kill somebody. 

I was once again out on the street but I was bleeding and nobody acknowledged me. I could walk through them and nothing. It was the one that scared me most.

I ended up not going to sleep, I really did look dead, all my bruises and now the black shadows under my eyes added for affect. 

Jackson had left that morning, he had to fly back to NYU. I was sad that he had too go but I was also sad for myself, I missed good old college days but I was stuck here. I had nobody now. Isabelle was gone, Jackson's Mom and Dad did visit me every week but they weren't fun company I guess.

I was finishing up my hospital lunch when the therapist came in. He had blondish hair blue eyes and silver rimmed glasses sitting at the tip of his nose. I was staring at him for quiet a while then I snapped myself out of it remembering I was with Jackson. 

Clayton ⬇️

"hey, Ms Jaydon ?" he asked slipping his glasses higher up

"I have a boyfriend" I said unaware of what had come out of my mouth. "sorry" I said as my hand flew to my mouth. 

"uh..." he said as he scratched his neck. "so, uh ...." 

"this is gonna be awkward now isn't it ?" I asked staring up at him "sorry...let me introduce myself properly" I took my hand out for him to shake. "I'm Sophia " 

He shook it gently aware of my injuries " Clayton but you can call me Clay" 

"hi Clay" he chuckled in reply. 

Soooooo what do we think abt Clay ??? Comment any suggestions !!!