~ 𝘞𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱 ~

Jackson's POV:
I hit the elevator button every press doing nothing, until the doors finally moved open. 

The doors shut just as I got in, and I felt myself lifting up.

I ran down the hall and into Sophia's room. I didn't bother knocking this time. 

I walked into the room to find 5 doctors all clamped around her bed. They where covering her and I shoved them out of my way so I could see what was wrong.

But there was nothing wrong, she was awake. I felt my cheeks lift up into a long smile.

Sophia's POV:
Amongst the doctors and nurses I saw him standing there smiling that smile that I've been longing to see. My eyes began to water as I smiled back at him. His bright hazel eyes staring back at me.

Jackson's POV:
After the doctors had gone I walked over to her, I took her hand into mine and kissed it gently. 

"hey" I chuckled. In reply she nodded with her head. The doctors told me to try get her to start speaking but I didn't want to force her into anything.

"the doctors want you speaking... Soph can you try ?" I asked slowly. In reply she nodded again.

"hey" she said hoarsely.

I could tell her recovery was gonna take a while.

"try again" I said as I squeezed her hand.

She cleared her throat ever so carefully "hi". It came out clearer then the last and I began to hope, just hope that soon she would be herself again.

A/N- Sorry for the short one !!! THANK YOU SM 3.4K you guys have done sm for me !!!! I LOVE YOU ALL <333333

Ok I need to address a situation that has recently happened I wrote in my book that a suicidal person should think about the hurt it would bring upon someone else if they killed themselves however I have educated myself and have come to the realisation that a suicidal person shouldn't be told that the main reason they shouldn't kill themselves is because of how it might affect others. Suicidal people deserve love, help and support not guilt trips. Suicidal people deserve to feel like their life is worth living for their own sake.