~ 𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 ? ~

Jackson's POV:

It was raining outside which made me even sadder. I gave up on us so easily I mean there was always something we could figure out to work between us.

I was such an Idiot to her I told her she was running away from her problems when in reality she was so brave and instead of showing her pain she always covered it with a smile which made me realise, how many times has she covered her pain in front of me ? She's so good at it so when she hides I never know...

I instantly knew I should go and check up on her just in case she did something stupid and something she would regret in the end. 

I ran down the stairs and got out the house. The rain was worse now but I didn't care I ran to her house and waited for a reply nobody was home...

Sophia's POV:

𝗧.𝗪 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗹𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗽𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳

I began to shiver I was getting colder and colder by the moment and my legs became numb. But I didn't care I liked the pain...it's what makes me feel real. It's the only thing that I needed to know I wasn't constantly dreaming. 

Jackson's POV:

I ran around the streets frantically looking for her. All I could think about at that moment was that she was hurt or worse...

Sophia's POV:

I couldn't take it anymore I needed to end this constant pain...I needed to end me.

I searched my head for the fastest solution. What came to my mind instantly was the lake it was deep enough. But then I would float. Then the idea struck. The old tower clock. 

I grudgingly got up, my head still spinning. I slowly made my way to the old tower clock. Another place that reminded me of Jackson. We used to climb up to the tower and sit on the roof watching the forest floor beneath us. I was always scared when it came to climbing up. The tower was tall and I was scared of heights but I climbed up the ladder anyway. 

Jackson's POV:

My first thought went to the lake but it was too far away to risk going there and being too late so I searched my brain for anything else. I slapped myself trying to clear my head. 

Then it struck The Old Tower clock it was high enough...

I turned around and made my way through the overgrown forest towards the tower. 

Sophia's POV:

The decent to the top took me a while but soon enough I was at the top overlooking the forest ahead. It looked so beautiful in the moons glow.  Then I heard it...I heard his voice yelling up at me I wasn't sure If I was dreaming but as I looked down his head began to form. 

"Come down I beg you" he yelled up at me.

"no" I sighed. "It'll be better this way" I continued.

Jackson's POV:

Better this way....better this way ?! How could her dying be better and who would it be better for? Before wasting another second "I'm coming up just, just stay there !". I walked up so fast that I slipped like a hundred times. When I finally got up I stopped just 3 metres from her. 

"Hey its ok just come over here ok ?" I asked her pleadingly.

She turned around to face me. Tears were rolling down her cheeks as she stood there looking over at me.

"It'll be better" she said as she smiled up at me.

"What will be better soph" I cried to her as my voice began to wobble.

"everything" she replied smiling weakly at me. She took a step forward.

"NO" I screamed before she could go any further. "D-do you remember when we where kids and we used to come up here and admire the view ?" I asked begging her to come closer to me. "Soph there's a whole world out there...university um your mom and, and me" I smiled at her...

Sophia's POV:

My smile began to drop as I took in what he was saying there was a world out there for me to discover and I was gonna let it go so easily, for what ?

In all honesty I didn't want to leave just yet...My time would come eventually but not now. I ran over to him as he took me in his arms in a hug.

"I love you" he whispered into my ear. I smiled.